BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A flavor-packed combo of our finest Blue Lake green beans and hearty potatoes – all in a natural ham-style flavoring.

Vegetables (Green Beans, Potatoes), Water, Sea Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors.

Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I did not quite enjoy this. The potatoes and beans were quite soggy. But I guess that is to be expected with anything canned. I just didn't enjoy that it wasn't crunchy or that the potatoes didn't feel as potatoes when bitting into them. But if you are in a rush and need to whip out some veggies then these are good for that. Price wise they aren't bad either.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Yummy yummy yummy! This is the best canned beans and potatoes possible! My family is very old fashioned and has always believed in cooking it all fresh, and this literally is just as good as homemade! I really recommend this to everyone! 😋😋
Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
Me gustan todos los productos del monte.. no soy muy amante de los productos enlatados pero siempre resultan buena opcion si queremos hacer algo facil y rapido.
Rory L.
Love this brand. not many stems found here like some other brands. good quality, good price. my husband is picky about brands and he's ok with this one.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
Del monte canned veggies are probably the best I have ever tasted! these are essential in my household when it comes to making any type of meal
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
Not a huge fan of the mixed can veggi's but I would recommend the regular cut or the french style green beans over this product.
elisabete b.
Great product and super quick to prepare very healthy and tasty side dish, I definitely recommend this product.
Jill C.
Lindale, TX
We buy Del Montes greenbeans by the carton! They go well with almost any meal. A delicious staple at our house.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
What do these taste like?