BY DEL MONTE #4 in Canned Vegetables

Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans
We Pack Rich, Sweet Blue Lake Green Beans Fresh, Within Hours Of Harvesting, For Flavor That’s A Cut Above.

Green Beans, Water, Sea Salt.

• Are these the kind to use for Green Bean casserole? Or do you sug...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to season these?9 Answers
  • Do these burn easily or cook crispy. I want to make a casserole w...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I normally buy my vegetables fresh and cook them. I'm not a huge fan of having canned veggies. But when I do have canned veggies, I have bought these green beans before. The only problem is they tend to be really mushy and gross so I usually stay away
Meagan K.
By far the best green beans I’ve ever had in a can. Best brand and best taste. I suggest seasoning them with Lawrys seasoning salt, some garlic powder and cut up bacon pieces. I would recommend to anyone! You’ll love them.
Katelyn E.
This is one of my favorite vegetables. I️ usually try to eat them every day but sometimes I switch I️t up and add corn. I love how good it is and how i can add bacon to I️t to enhance the flavor. I would recommend
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are real good. They are affordable and the brand is one to trust. Green beans are healthy and great as a side or added to a salad. I would buy again. A recipe I suggest is using this to make green bean casserole- awesome! I would definitely recommend.
Dia H.
Las Vegas, NV
A staple in my home. Even my dogs ask me for these green beans. The flavor is great and it is not too salty. Its a great value for the can size. We eat them with butter. I do recommend this product to everyone.
MK J.
I like the taste of these when I can’t get any fresh green beans. They’re pretty juicy and I just use a little pinch of salt and they taste really good to me. I also use these to make a green bean casserole.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love to cook with these and add Italian seasoning and whole canned potatoes,I cook them on the stove. They are very flavorful and worth the extra dollar you give for them. I recommend these to anyone that wants to try them,they also make a great green been casserole:)
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
These teen beans are hands down the absolute best! The quality is amazing. Taste and texture is wonderful too. Buying cheaper, store brand green beans just don't compare. I make these for my family multiple times a week. I drain the water, add chicken broth and season with bacon pieces, garlic, sliced onion and seasoning salt. It makes the best green beans ever!
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
I have seen very terrible articles regarding del Monte on blogs and social networks. So many, that I find it very hard to trust. Most products are high in sodium and low in quality. Not a fan and do not buy, regardless of price.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
I love the taste of these green beans. I would buy again. They are affordable and we eat green beans about 3-4 times a week. They are heathy and a great way to get your greens in for the day. I would recommend to others.
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
What's your favorite way to season these?
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Instead of Frenchs Fried Onions what other topping do you suggest for green bean casserole?
Kristin P.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these the kind to use for Green Bean casserole? Or do you suggesting using the frozen variety?
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do you find these do well in your green bean casserole?
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Do these burn easily or cook crispy. I want to make a casserole with these but want them to still be juicy and flavorful?