BY DEL MONTE #5 in Canned Vegetables

We pack rich, sweet Blue Lake green beans fresh, within hours of harvesting, for flavor that’s a cut above.

Ingredients: Green Beans, Water, Sea Salt.

• Are these the kind to use for Green Bean casserole? Or do you sugge...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to season these?8 Answers
  • Do these burn easily or cook crispy. I want to make a casserole wit...1 Answers
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Foodie Expert
I love to cook with these and add Italian seasoning and whole canned potatoes,I cook them on the stove. They are very flavorful and worth the extra dollar you give for them. I recommend these to anyone that wants to try them,they also make a great green been casserole:)
Celina G.
Celina G.
I didn't have a great experience with these they definitely did not meet my expectations. The flavor was there but it was like I was chewing mush they weren't crispy enough for me I bought them from Fred Meyer where I get all my groceries but i wasn't the happiest
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these green beans essential for a great green bean casserole it's Delicious and super affordable. I love that it's easy to combine with any of your seasonings with no added flavor. This is a very important staple in my household
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Big fan of del monte green beans in my green bean casserole. They are the perfect addition to my thanksgiving menu and they are always priced right and have the best taste. I normally buy them at Walmart and they never disappoint
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
Green beans are my favorite vegetable and this brand is my absolute favorite. I ate these a few times a week and they have such a great taste. This brand doesn't compare to any other brand out there for the quality and quantity.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
Foodie Expert
Green beans are an essential for our families Thanksgiving dinner and Del Monte's are the best. We love using them for green bean casserole or even just eating them as they are. It's a favorite of the whole family.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Green Bean Casserole is a must for Thanksgiving dinner and these are my go to green beans!! I have been using them for years and I am never disappointed. A big bonus is that they are now salted with Sea Salt!
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Delicious green beans in a can. Perfect for recipes or ready to serve. Typically there's a deal for Del Monte at my local grocery stores; depends on where you shop. Also check coupons in your newspapers.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
One of the few vegetables that taste good in a can. I'm not much for canned anything so these are a major hit in the taste buds. This Del Monte is also the best brand that I have come by too.
Jean M.
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
Foodie Expert
Great green beans! Canned beans sometimes leave a lot to be desired. These rarely disappoint. With a little of your favorite seasoning, they are a healthy compliment to your meal!
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
Lebanon, KY
What's your favorite way to season these?
Drummonds, TN
Foodie Expert
Instead of Frenchs Fried Onions what other topping do you suggest for green bean casserole?
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
albuquerque, nm
Are these the kind to use for Green Bean casserole? Or do you suggesting using the frozen variety?
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do you find these do well in your green bean casserole?
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Best green bean casserole recipe?