BY DEL MONTE #54 in Canned Fruit

Mixed Fruit - Lite
Add A Little Sweetness To Your Day With These Peaches, Pears, And Pineapple, Picked At The Peak Of Ripeness And Packed In Extra-light Syrup. A Fat-free Snack With 1/3rd Less Calories Than Mixed Fruit In Heavy Syrup! Comes In A Convenient Single-serving Can.

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Pineapple), Water, Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Maggie H.
Vista , CA
Being pregnant and all these are great for on the go to help with old sugar and so I don't get super hungry. No need to stop at fast food joints now :) although, I have yet to find a low sugar one and that's my main concern.
Tracy G.
I buy these for my kids lunch and I take these to work often. I mix it with cottage cheese when I'm watching my calories. They are very convenient.
Samantha R.
Avon lake, OH
Love these for a quick snack for the kids or myself! They have a fresh taste but last longer than fresh fruit!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Great chilled on a hot summer day! Not to heavy and not too sweet! Great for kids and adults.
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
I loved this mix fruit it's tasty a little bit sweet for me but I recommend it