Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches uploaded by Keiondra J.Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches uploaded by Maria C.Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches uploaded by Maria C.

BY DEL MONTE #26 in Fruit

Del Monte® 100% Juice Sliced Peaches.
Same nutrients as fresh!
100% juice.
Sliced peaches.
Yellow cling peaches in 100% real fruit juice from concentrate. see more...

• WHY ARE THE PEARS ON THE HARD SIDE WHEN THEY ARE IN JUICE IN THE CA...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candi L.
Candi L.
Foodie Expert
Del Monte Sliced Peaches are the best. These are the only kind that I will eat out of the can. To me, they do not have as much syrup in it as the other brands and that's why I love this brand. Peaches are good, sweet, and juicy. When you are looking for something to snack on that is good for you this could be a good choice. I love these.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Whenever I go to the store I always buy Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches! It is a must have during the beach hours. The peaches are sweet, tangy, and juicy. While the actual juicy syrup is tons of sweetness but the good kind. I love chomping on each peach while watching the waves crash against the beach sand.
Alie F.
Alie F.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoy this sliced peaches. Put them in your fridge before eating them, then serve them with vanilla or strawberry wafers, add some ice cream and there you have it: a tasty and fresh treat for these summer days! Or eat them plain! They are still delicious and yummy!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Pensacola, FL
A must have for my fruit salad for the beach! I love these in a simple grape, apple, and orange fruit salad! Amazing taste and so sweet. I could eat them straight out the can! I found these at my local grocery store. They are always so affordable! Definitely a must have!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
They taste amazing! I love peaches so much but having them in a can is always so much easier. I recommend 10/10. Light snack or on the go snack. Good flavor.
Yanet L.
Yanet L.
Lanham , Md
My son goes crazy eating these. Other than watermelon & bananas, he's loves eating them as snacks. But I tend to drink the juice & he eats the fruits
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX
Super yummy! We love anything del monte! A huge hit in the household and with the kids. Also makes an incredibly good peach cobbler!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
We are trying to eat healthier and with these Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches we are headed that way. We prefer fresh but when they are not available this is the best way to go. It's all natural and no added sugar. We have them available all the time.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Foodie Expert
I haven't eaten Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches in a long time I wouldn't mind trying to make a peach cobbler...
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
For canned peaches these are pretty good. And maybe I just had a bad run of cans, but I felt like the slices were mushier than I remember. They're great for making the fruit and cake cobbler though!
Latanya M.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
WHY ARE THE PEARS ON THE HARD SIDE WHEN THEY ARE IN JUICE IN THE CAN? THEY ARE TO HARD FOR ME