Del Laboratories, Inc. N.Y.C. New York Color - Eyeliner Duet uploaded by Daniela R.Del Laboratories, Inc. N.Y.C. New York Color - Eyeliner Duet uploaded by Tasha S.

Del Laboratories, Inc. N.Y.C. New York Color - Eyeliner Duet

BY DEL LABORATORIES, INC.

Two is always better than one. That's why NYC New York Color eyeliner duet is a double-ended eye pencil, with a color on one end to define your eyes and a brilliant black on the other to dramatize your look. Two pencils for the price of one! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: N.Y.C. New York Color - Eyeliner Duet - Unforgettable - 0.068 fl oz 1.98 g
LOVE both of these for my waterline. Wasn’t sure about the hype for the nude but it looked great. I’ve strayed away from water line eye liner but when I do it this is my go to. I truly can’t get enough of it.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I happen to really like this. Wasn't sure because they haven't tried the specific one but I actually think it works pretty well. I like it for the waterline as will go light color is perfect for the waterline and also for the upper lid definitely would purchase this again.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this to use it in my tightline/waterline but it didn't perform well there. The black transferred and bled out, the light side wasn't very pigmented, didn't show up very well in my waterline. However, if I want a thin line of liner in my lash line the black does a good job and makes your lashes look thicker. The light side I sometimes use as a brow/inner corner highlight.
Audrey M.
UAlthough black eyeliner isn't my thing, I find myself buying this just for the nude color. It's the perfect nude for my waterline!
anabel c.
Love this combo. The liner is so affordable, and is great quality. The nude color is perfect for all skin tones , and the black liner lasts a long time w/o smudges.
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
Absolutely love everything about this eye liner duo. The price is awesome and it is my go to liner it goes everywhere I go. I highly recommend this product.
Kayleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays on without smudges and there is a great variety of color. It's a great duo
Ari S.
Plano, TX
To beautiful pencil that doesn't sheer were smearing it works with every type of skin and I have sensitive eyes and it works beautifully and works with sensitive eyes as well
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just saw the video and I must have this! The price is wonderful!!!! I am always looking for ways to make my eyes pop! This little pencil could be just what I am looking for!
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw the tip video here on influenster and is a must have . What a different it will make on my eyes since I wear glasses.
Samantha C.