BY DEL LABORATORIES, INC.

Nyc smooth skin perfecting primer see more...

• Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and...2 Answers
  • I heard this is a good primer but it doesnt work for me !...1 Answers
  • Is this a good primer? I have dry skin and my pores are ...1 Answers
Del Laboratories, Inc. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, Shade 684, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
  • "gave my face a really nice glow to it , works really good. i have oily skin and it worked great for me." in 18 reviews
  • "I love to use it under foundation because I have dry skin/ combination in the winter and it moisturizes and illuminates for a more natural, semi matte finish while giving me lasting power." in 1 review
  • "I wont ever go a day without using it, surely worth a try if you have very very oily skin like me." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend spending a few extra bucks and getting the primer by Hard Candy." in 1 review
  • "Love this even though I have a hard skin tone to match it does a great job!" in 1 review
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I’ve had this bottle for awhile and it’s soon to try a new primer but this will always be my baby. It works well with my skin color and it doesn’t leave me looking ashy or pale. I love it because it works great on my eyes for a primer.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I enjoy using this product to be honest it's almost empty and I need to get another one. Its a little tacky at first until it dries down, the only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because it has shimmer in it, so you kind of sparkle.
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
This wasn't the best primer that I had used. The formula is great and smooth on skin, but it wasn't a great match of any of my foundation maybe. My makeup started to wearing off around my chin a couple of hours later, which barely happens to me usually. It was cheap but I wouldn't buy this again unfortunately.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I use so, so many things from so many brands and my level of picky is almost non existent. However, this Primer, was probably the worst product I have ever used.
This acts more like a face mask, you apply, and of you touch too much it starts to crumble and parch and roll into balls of buildup, like when you scrub an eraser and it flakes, is exactly what this primer does.
I use NYC for plenty, but this product was definitely not a win for them
Samantha A.
Muncie, IN
Great product you need to shake it up a little bit though it makes your skin really smooth it it's it feels hydrating it's good for your pores and all around grate product
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I had previously done a good review of this product but I have been using it for more than a month and I have decided to change my mind, I do not recommend this product if your skin is greasy, I have never suffered from acne and now it has started to appear on my face, Disappointed with this product
Kara P.
This primer isn’t the worst but it wasn’t my favorite. It has little glitter particles and leaves the glitter all over you. It wasn’t that big of a deal and it is a little moisturizing. I didn’t notice the foundation apply any better but it applied fine over it. It was an average primer that I wouldn’t necessarily repurchase but it wasn’t the worst thing ever.
Brook W.
I don’t think this is a good primer for your whole face, way too sparkly- even under foundation. The sparkle draws attention to the areas you’re attempting to smooth out (fine lines, blemishes, etc). However- if you’re looking for a very clean, easy primer and don’t care about anything else: this is a great deal (Halloween, heavy night looks, etc).
Sarah E.
I was trying to find a cheap primer since I went high end with my foundation. Fail! I shouldn't have gone the cheap route. This primer is very watery and has a shine to it. I don't feel like it gave me the flawless look I was going for.
Mariela A.
Celina, TX
I really like this primer I tend to wear it on those days when I don't feel like wearing mackup up. It looks great with or without foundation. It gives you a fresh look🤗
Della B.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Is this more of an illuminator than a primer?
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
How much of the shimmer actually shows through after foundation?
Linsay A.
Batesburg, SC
How shimmery is this product , if at all ?
Ioja M.
Bacau
Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and dry on the rest of my face.
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Is this product worth buying?

Amazon