BY DEL LABORATORIES, INC.

Nyc smooth skin perfecting primer see more...

• Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and dry on th...2 Answers
  • I heard this is a good primer but it doesnt work for me ! Help??1 Answers
  • Is this a good primer? I have dry skin and my pores are big. I nor...1 Answers
Del Laboratories, Inc. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, Shade 684, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
  • "Being someone with sensitive skin it's to harsh and makes my skin look very greasy and oily. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product is great if you have very dry skin but if you're like me with oily skin and have to budget, this primer is still good." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this even though I have a hard skin tone to match it does a great job!" in 1 review
  • "I wont ever go a day without using it, surely worth a try if you have very very oily skin like me." in 1 review
  • "I love to use it under foundation because I have dry skin/ combination in the winter and it moisturizes and illuminates for a more natural, semi matte finish while giving me lasting power." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin type (dry but oily too) and this primer works wonders! it makes my skin soft and does an awesome job at helping maintain my fresh foundation all day. Since using this primer I have had less problems with blackheads and acne which has been a huge problem in the past with primers. I also love that this is the only foundation I have used that doesn't "clump" up when applying it to my skin. definitely recommend NYC Perfecting Primer to anyone on the market for a new primer!
Prisca D.
Prisca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer has a shimmery look to it. It's not exactly smooth and it doesn't apply smoothly on my face. It took me a while to notice that it had a shade number to it because I was so used to primers that work with all skin tones. Being on the darker side this definitely didn't cut it for me. But with that being said it does do what it says. After you get pass the weird texture it does keep my makeup on for a while but it's not something I use for an all day occasion.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Really It's not even a primer it's more like a moisturizer with a shimmer it feels nice on the skin and moisturizing.It did helped my make up last a little longer than normal but it's really douse not act like a primer. One thing I did find that this is really awesome for this if you have a foundation that is too dark, if you mix it with this stuff it will lighten the foundation and wont affect the coverage and my foundation did stay! It was a life saver that day!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching through the drugstore for an affordable primer that makes my makeup glide on smoothly, doesn't break me out, and doesn't make me oily. This does none of those things. When applied to my face, it rolled off my face into little balls, broke me out like crazy, and turned me into an oily mess. Plus it looks like you have glitter on your skin. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay primer for the price. It is quite glittery/shimmery. It helps my makeup last a little bit longer but sometimes peels off a bit. I definitely would only use it under makeup because I think the glittery shimmery look is a bit much. I think it helped a little with my pores but not a whole lot. I haven't had breakouts from it despite my sensitive skin.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely works! This is the first primer I have ever used. I was fed up with my makeup only lasting for a few hours so I decided just to try a cheaper primer first to see what happens. My makeup stays on for quite a bit longer now! Only downside is that the smell is reminiscent of Elmer's glue. ūüėā But the smell fades really quickly.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really understand all of the negative reviews on this product. It's shimmery, but it's a primer, and is meant to go under makeup (or mixed with it). This product is moisturizing and I do think it helps to extend the wear of my makeup. I purchased it for $4 at target, and for the price, it's not a bad primer! Would recommend.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
One of the worst primers I've used . Doesn't stay on your skin and slides your makeup off. You get what you pay for. I don't use this all the time I will use it when I want some extra glow and that's all I use it for now but it's more of an illuminator to mix in with your makeup than a primer. So for that benefit it is good.
Olga R.
Olga R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you paid for. Made my skin look super oily didn't hold my foundation on any longer than what it does when I don't wear a primer, hate how it has so much shimmer to it and makes you look super glittery even after applying foundation. Don't recommend buying it. Not a bad price but not a good product either.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
rye brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had previously done a good review of this product but I have been using it for more than a month and I have decided to change my mind, I do not recommend this product if your skin is greasy, I have never suffered from acne and now it has started to appear on my face, Disappointed with this product
Della B.
Della B.
Anchorage , AK
Is this more of an illuminator than a primer?
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
How much of the shimmer actually shows through after foundation?
Linsay A.
Linsay A.
Conway , SC
How shimmery is this product , if at all ?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Is this product worth buying?
Ioja M.
Ioja M.
Bacau
Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and dry on the rest of my face.