Nyc smooth skin perfecting primer see more...

• Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and dry on ...2 Answers
  • I heard this is a good primer but it doesnt work for me ! Help??1 Answers
  • Is this a good primer? I have dry skin and my pores are big. I n...1 Answers
Del Laboratories, Inc. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, Shade 684, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
  • "gave my face a really nice glow to it , works really good. i have oily skin and it worked great for me." in 18 reviews
  • "I would recommend spending a few extra bucks and getting the primer by Hard Candy." in 1 review
  • "I love to use it under foundation because I have dry skin/ combination in the winter and it moisturizes and illuminates for a more natural, semi matte finish while giving me lasting power." in 1 review
  • "Love this even though I have a hard skin tone to match it does a great job!" in 1 review
  • "I wont ever go a day without using it, surely worth a try if you have very very oily skin like me." in 1 review
Taylor N.
Terrible product and I will not be buying again. It made my skin so oily that the makeup would slide right off which has never happened to me even without any primer or setting spray. It caused me to break out. It feels tacky and it doesn't hide pores at all. Plus the product has fine glitter mixed in to make it shimmery which just causes more trouble.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I’ve had this bottle for awhile and it’s soon to try a new primer but this will always be my baby. It works well with my skin color and it doesn’t leave me looking ashy or pale. I love it because it works great on my eyes for a primer.
Raechel A.
This wasn't the best primer that I had used. The formula is great and smooth on skin, but it wasn't a great match of any of my foundation maybe. My makeup started to wearing off around my chin a couple of hours later, which barely happens to me usually. It was cheap but I wouldn't buy this again unfortunately.
Mari M.
Not the best primer it has some shimmer to it when apply which I dislike about and it gives my face so oily which is a no no for me which I have oily to combination skin.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I honestly love this product and it's sooo cheap! I wear makeup a couple times a week and this product lasts me a while! I have combination skin and it helps my makeup not to feel gross on my skin.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I really don't have the money at the moment to buy a high end primer so this one works well enough for me. I really don't have any complaints! It seemed to do it's job just fine for me and was a very good value for the money!
Samantha A.
Muncie, IN
Great product you need to shake it up a little bit though it makes your skin really smooth it it's it feels hydrating it's good for your pores and all around grate product
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This was the absolute worst primer I have ever used. It felt like a moisturizer (which was fine with me) but included noticeable specks of shimmer. It quickened the process of my foundations breaking up towards the end of the day, so basically defeating the purpose of a primer. Luckily, this isn't something I could purchase in the future, as it is not available in the US anymore.
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook, NY
I had previously done a good review of this product but I have been using it for more than a month and I have decided to change my mind, I do not recommend this product if your skin is greasy, I have never suffered from acne and now it has started to appear on my face, Disappointed with this product
Baked by Carrie B.
Lilburn, GA
This product is not a matte finish at all! It gives off a very luminous look. It has shimmer in it, it rubs on really smooth like moisturizer and it feels good. It doesn't help hide my pores at all, but it does give a very pretty shimmery finish. I would give this a go for anyone looking to purchase it.
Della B.
Anchorage , AK
Is this more of an illuminator than a primer?
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
How much of the shimmer actually shows through after foundation?
Linsay A.
batesburg, SC
How shimmery is this product , if at all ?
Ioja M.
Is this good for mixed skin? I am oily on the t zone, and dry on the rest of my face.
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Is this product worth buying?