Del Laboratories, Inc. Individual Eyes Custom Compact Smokey Greens .158 oz

by Del Laboratories, Inc.

EYE SHADOW INDIVIDUAL EYES CREATED FOR GREEN EYES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Del Laboratories, Inc. Individual Eyes Custom Compact Smokey Greens .158 oz!
8 months agoCincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a eyeshadow pallet for creating Smokey eyes. The applicator is not good what so ever . The colors are beautiful but silly so light and are not long lasting at all . I would only recommend this for anyone who is starting out with makeup
4 years agoSpringfield, MA
I really like these New York color eye kits and have been collecting them whenever I see one in a new pallet. I tend to use the white cream (illuminator) as my primary and to use the prime as a concealer is it's very pigmented and blends well into even bare skin. I have brown eyes and I find that this color palette really brings out the gold and copper depths in them. The color of the eyeshadows is very pigmented but firm enough pressed you can choose how much you pick up. I find this nice because it allows you to either be really subtle or full on glam depending on the occasion.
3 years agoMyrtle Beach , SC
Del Laboratories, Inc. Individual Eyes Custom Compact Smokey Greens .158 oz uploaded by Beth H.
The NYC Color Cosmetics Individual Eyeshadow in Smokey Greens is a nice mix of colors for green eyes. I love how it has a primer and highlight (illuminator) with it as well. I don't tend to use sponges to apply my eyeshadow and found I get a better coverage with a brush. The color is not over powering which is also nice.
4 years ago
Del Laboratories, Inc. Individual Eyes Custom Compact Smokey Greens .158 oz uploaded by EileenRose A.
Okay I love this eyeshadow palette it comes with primer base, illuminator 4 different color eyeshadow and very simple directions on the back on how to get a easy smokey eye. it's where the pigments there okay didn't last all day but what do you expect from Dollar Store makeup? however I like it :)
4 years ago
I really enjoy this eye palette. It compliments my green eyes witht the different shades of purple. It makes a great smokey eye for a night out or a beautiful light eye for the day. The primer it comes with does a great job, though it tends to crease throughout the day. All in all, I would buy more palettes.
4 years agoWesterville, OH
I love this eyeshadow. I use it every day. The colors really are perfect for my green eyes. The primer holds the color all day long. I absolutely love it.
2 years agoNew London, OH
This isn’t the best Pallete I mean I don’t really like the The way the colors feel when they’re on your eyes and it’s just not for me
2 years agoRutland, VT
I bought this at the dollar store and oh biy was it worth way more than $1. The primer is amazing and the shadows are very pigmented.
3 years agoDallas, GA
The primer is a little cakey, but I love the highlight and the colors, it helps me create a perfect smokey eye and I love it!
3 years agoNettleton, MS
This has always been one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! The colors goes great with my hazel eyes!