Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz. uploaded by Amaris G.Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz. uploaded by Maria S.

Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz.

BY DEL LABORATORIES, INC.

Silky makeup finish Evens out skin tone Controls shine Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections Oil-free formula New York in vogue girls needs to have perfect skin for all occasions. Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly. Glide on easily to reduce the appearance of lines & imperfections. Just touch up anywhere, anytime, even between two floors of your skyscraper elevator. Looking glamorous is now a formality for a trendy New York Girl. see more...

• I have the matching bb cream to this that I love to use, would yo...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend to buy ?1 Answers
Maria S.
It's a good product but the selection in shades is terrible. There are only two shades in this product and if you find it in your shade to suit your skin tone then lucky you! I found mine in 001 Naturally Beige.
I will say it's powdery and the powder feels a bit creamy/soft. It doesn't have any smell and it doesn't keep my my shine in check. I usually tend to get oily on my t-zone after 5 to 7 hours after applying my make up using my favorite drugstore powder (physicians formula Translucent mineral powder) but with this powder it doesn't do that for me. After 3 to 5 hours of applying my makeup my t-zone starts to get REALLY oily using this product. But I still say it's a good product and it's affordable.
I got mine at kmart for $3.99 plus tax. If you ask me would I purchase it again I would have to think about it and if you want to give it a chance then go for it! It's affordable and who knows it might for your. đź‘Ś
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I love the coverage & everything except that it doesn't keep me mattified. I have to blot & powder often throughout the day. It'll work great on dry to normal skin!
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
NYC is not always the best product for makeup. But you get what you pay for and it's usually the cheapest! It does the job but not anything super awesome! I probably won't buy it again
Suhana M.
Flushing, NY
I love this powder it is lightweight very matte but not drying I repeatedly by this the packaging is nice and it comes with a mirror and a sponge it really that meet my expectations I would recommend this to everyone.so hurry and get your hands on it.
This is the creamiest powder you will ever touch! It is really nice, but the shade selection sucks. There are only two and if your fair or medium to dark it won't work for you. It's ranged for light to medium. Needs more colors for me to recommend it.
This BB powder is so creamy and buttery to the touch. It blends so flawlessly onto the skin, without looking powdery. I love it!
Tessa H.
Port Angeles, WA
This is one of the best powder foundations I've ever used! I use it to set my liquid foundation and it works beautifully!!
April A.
I love this perfecting powder! I use a color that is a little bronzer for my skin tone but it's a great powder option!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Ok this is amazing .a little product goes along way. I obessed with this. I can use it as a transulten powder
shelby l.
San Antonio, TX
Not good color selection and I don't like how it has bb radiance. would not recommend this for beginners.
Kira R.
I have the matching bb cream to this that I love to use, would you say that when I combine them, they might give me a dewy look ?
jazzie s.
Would you recommend to buy ?