Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz. uploaded by Maria S.Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz. uploaded by Amaris G.

Del Laboratories, Inc. BB Radiance Perfecting Powder Naturally Beige 0.33 Oz.

BY DEL LABORATORIES, INC.

Silky makeup finish Evens out skin tone Controls shine Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections Oil-free formula New York in vogue girls needs to have perfect skin for all occasions. Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly. Glide on easily to reduce the appearance of lines & imperfections. Just touch up anywhere, anytime, even between two floors of your skyscraper elevator. Looking glamorous is now a formality for a trendy New York Girl. see more...

• I have the matching bb cream to this that I love to use, would you ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend to buy ?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Suhana M.
Suhana M.
Flushing, NY
I love this powder it is lightweight very matte but not drying I repeatedly by this the packaging is nice and it comes with a mirror and a sponge it really that meet my expectations I would recommend this to everyone.so hurry and get your hands on it.
shelby l.
shelby l.
San Antonio, TX
Not good color selection and I don't like how it has bb radiance. would not recommend this for beginners.
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I love the coverage & everything except that it doesn't keep me mattified. I have to blot & powder often throughout the day. It'll work great on dry to normal skin!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
NYC is not always the best product for makeup. But you get what you pay for and it's usually the cheapest! It does the job but not anything super awesome! I probably won't buy it again
This is the creamiest powder you will ever touch! It is really nice, but the shade selection sucks. There are only two and if your fair or medium to dark it won't work for you. It's ranged for light to medium. Needs more colors for me to recommend it.
ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Ok this is amazing .a little product goes along way. I obessed with this. I can use it as a transulten powder
April A.
April A.
I love this perfecting powder! I use a color that is a little bronzer for my skin tone but it's a great powder option!
This BB powder is so creamy and buttery to the touch. It blends so flawlessly onto the skin, without looking powdery. I love it!
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Port Charlotte, FL
OLM,I absolutely love this freaking product it is beautiful,lucious,and absolutely amazing❤️❤️
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Flat Lick, KY
I use this as my highlighter when I contour and it is light and gives good definition.
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Would you recommend to buy ?
Kira R.
Kira R.
I have the matching bb cream to this that I love to use, would you say that when I combine them, they might give me a dewy look ?