BY DEL-DIXI #40 in Canned Vegetables

Kosher = GARLIC, baby! I may be little, but I pack a serious flavor crunch. From my farm to your fridge since 1926. I'm a petite pickle that pleases all people's palates! see more...

Kadira L.
These are perfect for munching on and even adding to dinners. I like to use these when I make my macaroni salad they are quick and easy to cut!
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
One of my all time favorites for summer sandwiches and potato salad. This is a great pickle. And, just the right size.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these little baby pickles, they are so good to snack on or have with a sandwich. They have a very good flavor.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
These are so addicting the fact that they are little ones just make them so easy to eat and they are delicious!!!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Love these pickles! Very sweet and crunchy! Great for a party appetizer! Great on price!
Stephanie B.
Glade Spring, VA
My children eats these with their meals. They just open the jar and eats them
Shakira W.
I'm really obsessed with these . They are so good . They have this vingery taste that's sour but delicious