BY DEKUYPER WATERMELON PUCKER

• Does anyone know of any other kinds of Watermelon liquor?...1 Answers
  • "I like to add that little bit of tartness to things." in 1 review
  • "This is a very sweet drink, tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher and mixes well with other alcohols to make some very flavorful cocktails!" in 1 review
  • "I believe this is the best flavor pucker without a doubt." in 1 review
Brandy A.
Refreshing especially mixed with sprite or seven up. Very affordable and goes along way. Not much of a drinker. Love the fact that it taste great! I also like the Apple flavor. Reminds me of jolly ranchers.
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
This is a part of my favorite drink. This mixes well with southern comfort and Red Bull to create a southern hospitality as a drink. It adds a fruity flavor that makes the drink taste great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ryan F.
Tulare
Sweet flavor! I make Mexican candies out of this for everyone! My friends love it and mixes well! Taste just like the watermelon suckers the drink is amazing! These creep up on you if you don’t limit yourself!
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
Very good and fruity taste! I really enjoy the pucker brand and the variety of different flavors! It mixes well with different alcohol. I have made jello shots with pucker and vodka!
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
My favorite of all the schnapps and puckers. Recently I learned to put some in strawberry watermelon drink mix (make the water/powder mix like normal, add pucker) and it is the greatest summer drink ever.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I add this to every cocktail I make. It's sour and sweet so you should probably never drink it by itself, but I know a person who does. It tastes really good with vodka or rum. I also add sprite to the cocktail. It's wonderful. It's also 15% alcohol so be aware of that. It's good value for around $10. It lasts a while.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Pucker brands are some of the easiest " down the trap " alcohol i have ever tasted . They don't always have certain flavors out but the ones that they have all year long are fantastic. Pucker also has a product line of mixes that are just as good.Highly recommend these.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This is very good, but it's extremely sweet. I went through a phase where I'd mix this with peach schnapps and sprite. It's a nice drink, but it can get sickeningly sweet after just one. Try adding just a splash of this to a lemon lime soda.
Christina M.
I really don't like this. Always gives me a headache when I drink it. And end up throwing up my life into the toilet after this drink no bueno ! I thought it was just me but it happened 3 times in convinced since then it's pucker
Carissa O.
Though I prefer the green apple pucker, this one is really good too. I'm not normally a huge watermelon fan but I can handle this. Especially when mixed with the sour apple pucker for the jolly rancher shot
Angela E.
LaPorte, IN
Does anyone know of any other kinds of Watermelon liquor?? I love Watermelon & would love another kind of Watermelon liquor.