• Does anyone know of any other kinds of Watermelon liquor?? I love...1 Answers
Dekuyper Watermelon Pucker
  • "This is a very sweet drink, tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher and mixes well with other alcohols to make some very flavorful cocktails!" in 1 review
  • "I believe this is the best flavor pucker without a doubt." in 1 review
  • "I like to add that little bit of tartness to things." in 1 review
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
This is a part of my favorite drink. This mixes well with southern comfort and Red Bull to create a southern hospitality as a drink. It adds a fruity flavor that makes the drink taste great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Carissa O.
Though I prefer the green apple pucker, this one is really good too. I'm not normally a huge watermelon fan but I can handle this. Especially when mixed with the sour apple pucker for the jolly rancher shot
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
My favorite of all the schnapps and puckers. Recently I learned to put some in strawberry watermelon drink mix (make the water/powder mix like normal, add pucker) and it is the greatest summer drink ever.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I add this to every cocktail I make. It's sour and sweet so you should probably never drink it by itself, but I know a person who does. It tastes really good with vodka or rum. I also add sprite to the cocktail. It's wonderful. It's also 15% alcohol so be aware of that. It's good value for around $10. It lasts a while.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Pucker brands are some of the easiest " down the trap " alcohol i have ever tasted . They don't always have certain flavors out but the ones that they have all year long are fantastic. Pucker also has a product line of mixes that are just as good.Highly recommend these.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This is very good, but it's extremely sweet. I went through a phase where I'd mix this with peach schnapps and sprite. It's a nice drink, but it can get sickeningly sweet after just one. Try adding just a splash of this to a lemon lime soda.
Christina M.
I really don't like this. Always gives me a headache when I drink it. And end up throwing up my life into the toilet after this drink no bueno ! I thought it was just me but it happened 3 times in convinced since then it's pucker
Hayley S.
I ordered a margarita at a restaurant I won't name... But it most definitely had Watermelon Pucker in it, and that was what I made sure to sip with my straw. Saved me from the too-strong tequila taste!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I love this stuff. It IS rather sweet, but that's perfect for me, someone who loves sugar and sweet drinks. Drink it straight for a Jolly Rancher taste. I enjoy adding it to rum or Sprite, too.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Love this watermelon liqueur added to tequila and mixer for a fabulous summertime watermelon margarita. Serve with a wedge of watermelon and sugared rim!
Angela E.
Valparaiso, IN
Does anyone know of any other kinds of Watermelon liquor?? I love Watermelon & would love another kind of Watermelon liquor.