Dekuyper Triple Sec uploaded by Audra W.Dekuyper Triple Sec uploaded by Know My Stuff R.

BY DEKUYPER #54 in Alcohol

• What is this good with ive seen this bottle everywhere bu...5 Answers
  • What do I mix it with? 4 Answers
  • What are some good places to find this at3 Answers
Dekuyper Triple Sec
  • "I use this in several mixed drinks.... Great product tastes great and reasonably priced too!!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love this :) It is also a much better price than some high-end options!" in 1 review
  • "Every good bar should have a bottle of this behind it!" in 1 review
  • "This one is good, reasonably priced, and can be found just about any place that sells alcohol " in 1 review
  • "The right amount of this delicious triple sec will make any margarita perfect!" in 1 review
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Triple sec is a must have for any well stocked bar. A splash of this can make a drink. And this is a very tasty, affordable brand to stick your bar with. No need to pay double or triple for some of those other brands.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This triple sec always has a place on my bar. It’s super cheap, featured in every liquor store, and does the job correctly. The packaging is simple but I was pleasantly surprised it wasn’t plastic. I’d buy it again if I go through my other bottle.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Dekyper is one of those brands that you know you can trust. Triple sec, the little secret ingredient that is needed for some many drinks. This bottle is always in my liquor cabinet. It’s affordable and you know you’re going to have consistently good flavor and quality.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always keep this on hand. This can really make a drink better. I prefer this brand over other brands it has a better taste. I buy it frequently. It’s also not that expensive.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Yesss this was a hit at my party everyone enjoy the great taste it was nice and smooth , a great mixer to make yourself a mixed drink so let me say I will be buying again
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
If you buy a few bottles of this you will not go wrong! This is like necessary for many delicious mixed drinks. My personal favorite is to use it for Cosmos and Sangria but there is a wide variety of uses for this, definitely a must have for a mature bartenders like myself.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Triple sec is great for mixing. It goes great when making an orange crush which consists of Vodka, Triple Sec, fresh sqeezed Orange and a splash of sprit. If you have never tried this mixed drink you are definitely missing out. Let me know what you think!!!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Issa staple!!! You need this in your bar whether at home or at work, it's sweet and it doesn't taste bitter and one of the top mixers! When I was in college I wondered why my drinks never came out right and I realized I was missing this baby for a lot of those cocktails. So go grab some and then invite me over.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the cheaper triple secs that someone can buy but it's totally worth it. I didn't notice any difference and it's not a liquor you drink by itself anyways so the quality of the alcohol is a moot point.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Dekuyper Triple Sec is one of my favorites to make Jell-O shots with. I use this plus regular vodka and the Jell-O shots taste wonderful. Almost every party I throw everyone expects my Jell-O shots.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
What's the best thing to mix this with?
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Is this yummy? do they have other flavors?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is this good with ive seen this bottle everywhere but havent tried it
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
What do I mix it with?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What are some good places to find this at