BY DEKUYPER PUCKER SCHNAPPS #59 in Alcohol

Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
  • "Disirono being my favorite, I decided to try this instead of the sour mix mixed with Disirono it is even better!" in 1 review
  • "Apple Schnapps opens the world of mixed drinks and it's actually pretty tasty too." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend the green apple :)" in 1 review
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have been mixing drinks with Apple Pucker since high school. My favorite is to mix in with sprite or a by lemon lime soda. It's very sweet so mixes well for mixed drinks.
Elle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This item definitely exceeded my expectations. It isn't too expensive and there is a lot of flavor in it. I love to use it to mix with other alcoholic drinks, like mixing it with plain vodka and club soda. I recommend this product to anyone who likes mixed drinks.
Jaime E.
Definitely love this for adding to vodka! It’s just enough to not completely hide the alcohol but not give you the shivers. Plus it’s Green Apple and absolutely amazing! I’ve also had the strawberry which wasn’t as good but definitely one I would consider for mixed drinks.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is SO GOOD with so many different drinks! We always make sure to have this in our house to create several drinks. One of my favorite drinks to make with this is Washington apple which is cranberry juice, this and crown apple. So good!
alexis c.
Such a great, classic mixer! I always keep stocked with some vodka for a traditional apple martini. Ive even seen people mix it with gingerale and club soda! Definitely recommend!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I really enjoy this mixed with sprite it red bull. Really great for mixed drinks and taste really good. Great flavor and good quality. I will buy again and would recommend
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps I can use this our apple poker for so many different things. The last time I used it was to make sour apple pucker your gummy bears with a silicone mold. They turned out great. Great for Jell-O shots too. I like the taste of this Pucker.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOOOOOVE their Sour Apple Pluckers! This is definitely at the top of my list whenever I'm hosting a party, get together, or BBQ. It mixes really well with various juices, lemon-lime soda, Vodka & other alcoholic beverages & liqours. It's sweet and tart, and replicates the flavor of Crisp & tart Granny Smith Apples! It's delicious, fruity & refreshing! Highly recommend.
Claire J.
If you are in the market for a sour apple syrupy liqueur... this is definitely that. Very green, very apple-y... and very sweet. Best used in extreme moderation, but for some party drinks or novelty applications there is no substitute. For those that love to pucker, this Pucker is for you.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Apple Schnapps is great in mixed drinks. If you want to do something fun try adding it to a glaze to put with fresh fruit. It has that amazing sour apple flavor. Its like having candy in an adult beverage. It also is fairly inexpensive as far as alcohol goes.
Leticia O.
Adelanto, CA
What do you drink this with? I really want to try this.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
What's your favorite mixed drink to put this is?
Jessica W.
I haven't drink this since the late 90s. What is the best way to drink this as an adult.
Shantal A.
Hesperia, CA
How did you use this,? Can you drink this straight or mix it up with something else
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you drink with this