BY DEKUYPER PUCKER SCHNAPPS #59 in Alcohol

• I haven't drink this since the late 90s. What is the best way to ...5 Answers
  • How did you use this,? Can you drink this straight or mix it up w...4 Answers
  • Never heard of this.. Where can u buy it in Canada? Be the first to answer!
  • "Highly recommend the green apple :)" in 1 review
  • "Apple Schnapps opens the world of mixed drinks and it's actually pretty tasty too." in 1 review
  • "Disirono being my favorite, I decided to try this instead of the sour mix mixed with Disirono it is even better!" in 1 review
Jaime E.
Definitely love this for adding to vodka! It’s just enough to not completely hide the alcohol but not give you the shivers. Plus it’s Green Apple and absolutely amazing! I’ve also had the strawberry which wasn’t as good but definitely one I would consider for mixed drinks.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good product. I like the flavor, it is sweet , so to me it’s a lot tastier when ice cold. It doesn’t make you buzzed too fast, it’s kind of an easy and fun shot to do with friends. I would recommend for those who cannot handle a strong liquor, it’s tasty and affordable.
Kelly Jo C.
Rush City, MN
Sour Apple 🍏 Pucker shots!! Being bad has never tasted so good. Yum yum yum!! Add in some sprite and make it a drink. Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
alexis c.
Such a great, classic mixer! I always keep stocked with some vodka for a traditional apple martini. Ive even seen people mix it with gingerale and club soda! Definitely recommend!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps I can use this our apple poker for so many different things. The last time I used it was to make sour apple pucker your gummy bears with a silicone mold. They turned out great. Great for Jell-O shots too. I like the taste of this Pucker.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOOOOOVE their Sour Apple Pluckers! This is definitely at the top of my list whenever I'm hosting a party, get together, or BBQ. It mixes really well with various juices, lemon-lime soda, Vodka & other alcoholic beverages & liqours. It's sweet and tart, and replicates the flavor of Crisp & tart Granny Smith Apples! It's delicious, fruity & refreshing! Highly recommend.
Claire J.
If you are in the market for a sour apple syrupy liqueur... this is definitely that. Very green, very apple-y... and very sweet. Best used in extreme moderation, but for some party drinks or novelty applications there is no substitute. For those that love to pucker, this Pucker is for you.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff brings me back to my college days of bad decisions and before I knew what good liquor was, but alas this is an underrated liquor for mixing in certain things. I have to make some fall Jell-O shots for a party this weekend and this makes for an awesome Carmel apple Jell-O shot (complete with some Carmel sauce on the top!)
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Apple Schnapps is great in mixed drinks. If you want to do something fun try adding it to a glaze to put with fresh fruit. It has that amazing sour apple flavor. Its like having candy in an adult beverage. It also is fairly inexpensive as far as alcohol goes.
Cassandra K.
this is perfectly sweet and perfectly sour without being gross. I love this mixer since i am seemingly obsessed with Washington apple cocktails, of which this is a main ingredient. it also pairs well with other things so i would say go for it !
Leticia O.
What do you drink this with? I really want to try this.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
What's your favorite mixed drink to put this is?
Jessica W.
I haven't drink this since the late 90s. What is the best way to drink this as an adult.
Shantal A.
Hesperia, CA
How did you use this,? Can you drink this straight or mix it up with something else
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you drink with this