DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the...4 Answers
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is super good when it is mixed with hot apple cider in the fall and winter time. It is nice to make a crock pot of it and then put some cinnamon liquor in there and relax
Caitlyn B.
wolcott, IN
this taste like a watered down version of fire ball! So if fireball is to strong this is a great choice!
Jennifer R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Taste just like cinnamon!! Does not have a strong flavor of alcohol which I love!!! I can drink this hot or cold!! All together just a great tasting drink! Very affordable would recommend to everyone. Even the people who hate the taste of alcohol like me!! Cheers!!!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Another one of my favorites, especially during fall and winter. I enjoy adding it to hot apple cider; it's SO delicious!!!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
This is an old classic that I enjoy from time to time. It really is more of a shot than a mixed drink product in my opinion.
Carissa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes just like the fire ball candies, or big red. This is my go to for when I feel like taking shots or drinking something right out of the bottle. I love the flavor and it's not hard (at least for me) to stomach and goes down nicely.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I don't really like cinnamon all that much unless it's mixed in other stuff. However this is great to use just a little bit in mixed drinks. One of my friends uses this to mix in with apple pucker and sprite and makes a drink that isn't spicey and irritates my taste buds.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! Great as a shot by itself or delicious chilled and mixed with pineapple juice. Must try if you are a cinnamon lover!
Morgan R.
This Schnapps has a great taste. I love to mix it with dark pops such as pepsi and dr. pepper. I would recommend trying this product!
Heather I.
Tastes just like fireball. My mom is a big fan. I tried it with her and i liked it. I liked the cinnamon flavor and it is really affordable.
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??
Sarah S.
Akron
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this mix well with? I have figured out how to make a good pumpkin pie martini with it, but I'd love to try some other drinks out with it too.