DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the...4 Answers
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Hot Damn was so popular when I was in high school. If you like cinnamon you'll like Hot Damn. Unfortunately it wasn't The taste for me
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I used to love this until I got sick on it. Now the cinnamon just tastes so artificial! My dad swore by it though. Kept a bottle by his bed so if he coughed in the night Hot Damn would cure it!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I, personally am not a big cinnamon flavor person (unless it's real cinnamon). So, for me I didn't like this as much as many others have. I personally LOVE their peach schnapps over anything else.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
One of the first liquors I tried, it was such a bad experience that I'll never drink it again! YUCK!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
This is the worst drink ever made...well...this and fireball... the only way I can drink it is if there is a splash of it in a shot and I can't really taste it!
Megan F.
Hayes, VA
Did not like this very much as it had an odd aftertaste to me. I guess if you mix it with something it may taste better, but I didn't care for it.
Diana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what you drank as a young drinker. you were the coolest thing on the block if you could drink hot damn. If was def cinnamon-y!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Hot Damn is the right name for it. It tastes just like a cinnamon hard candy but with a hell of a kick!
Sherri P.
Sparks , NV
This burns but it is a perfect for a shot or a nice holiday or wintery tasting drink - a nice addition!
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This has a heavy cinnamon flavor and a good bit of burn it's best as a shot or as a part of a shot (like and Oatmeal Cookie shot.) It is also good in a flask when you might want a nip to warm up.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this mix well with? I have figured out how to make a good pumpkin pie martini with it, but I'd love to try some other drinks out with it too.