DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the...4 Answers
Kim M.
Wheatland
I love drinking this with Pepsi or coke cola. I’d even do straight shots with it. It is a good drink.
Carissa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes just like the fire ball candies, or big red. This is my go to for when I feel like taking shots or drinking something right out of the bottle. I love the flavor and it's not hard (at least for me) to stomach and goes down nicely.
Lindsey H.
My family has been drinking this at celebrations as long as i can remember, its almost a tradition now! I love it, my family loves it and it taste just like it suppose to. The cinnamon hits you hard but i think it goes down pretty smooth and it helps that its cheap and you can find it anywhere
Jennifer R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Taste just like cinnamon!! Does not have a strong flavor of alcohol which I love!!! I can drink this hot or cold!! All together just a great tasting drink! Very affordable would recommend to everyone. Even the people who hate the taste of alcohol like me!! Cheers!!!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Another one of my favorites, especially during fall and winter. I enjoy adding it to hot apple cider; it's SO delicious!!!
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! Great as a shot by itself or delicious chilled and mixed with pineapple juice. Must try if you are a cinnamon lover!
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is super good when it is mixed with hot apple cider in the fall and winter time. It is nice to make a crock pot of it and then put some cinnamon liquor in there and relax
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
Who doesn't love Hot Damn? I remember passing around a bottle with friends taking sips until it was gone.
Rachael M.
If you're ever in need of a shot and want a smooth good flavor, you can't go wrong with Hot Damn. Brings back memories of a friends bridal party. Great taste and price!
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Hot damn! The best schnapps I've ever purchased. Great to mix and bring to parties.
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this mix well with? I have figured out how to make a good pumpkin pie martini with it, but I'd love to try some other drinks out with it too.