DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
One of the first liquors I tried, it was such a bad experience that I'll never drink it again! YUCK!
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! Great as a shot by itself or delicious chilled and mixed with pineapple juice. Must try if you are a cinnamon lover!
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
Who doesn't love Hot Damn? I remember passing around a bottle with friends taking sips until it was gone.
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
This tastes great (if you like spicy cinnamon) easy to drink straight. All in all good choice
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Great with OJ... or to make drunkin cupcakes... or straight... like red hots... only liquid.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
This is good in apple cider or just as a shot. I really only like it in the colder months.
Dawn B.
Holley, Ny
Definitely a must. I can only do shots with this (and I'm not a drinker) but LOVE the cinnamon taste!
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Hot damn! The best schnapps I've ever purchased. Great to mix and bring to parties.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
This burns but it is a perfect for a shot or a nice holiday or wintery tasting drink - a nice addition!
Sarah D.
Hillsboro, KY
Perfect amount of cinnamon hotness. love to mix with some coke. have also used some in making so AWSOME candy.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??