DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Sarah D.
Hillsboro , KY
Perfect amount of cinnamon hotness. love to mix with some coke. have also used some in making so AWSOME candy.
Heather G.
Marion, IN
Could do shot after shot after shot of this stuff! Then again, I love anything cinnamon so this is perfect!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Hot damn is right! Burns for a hot second going down but great flavor. I usually only have shots of this.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
Who doesn't love Hot Damn? I remember passing around a bottle with friends taking sips until it was gone.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
this taste like a watered down version of fire ball! So if fireball is to strong this is a great choice!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Hot Damn is the right name for it. It tastes just like a cinnamon hard candy but with a hell of a kick!
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
This burns but it is a perfect for a shot or a nice holiday or wintery tasting drink - a nice addition!
Meghan H.
This is a lot less harsh then Fireball. Great for someone who likes cinnamon but cant handle Fireball.
Kim M.
Wheatland
I love drinking this with Pepsi or coke cola. I’d even do straight shots with it. It is a good drink.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
One of the first liquors I tried, it was such a bad experience that I'll never drink it again! YUCK!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??