DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
This is great for shots, but also love adding some of this to some hot apple cider. It gives it a nice kick, but still is smooth
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! Great as a shot by itself or delicious chilled and mixed with pineapple juice. Must try if you are a cinnamon lover!
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
Love this, I love the sweet taste of cinnamon, the best is the 100 proof, I like to light my shot and blow it out and drink it.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
This is an old classic that I enjoy from time to time. It really is more of a shot than a mixed drink product in my opinion.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
People will generally love this! It will go fast at parties!! It is sweeter than I originally though but good all the same.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Another one of my favorites, especially during fall and winter. I enjoy adding it to hot apple cider; it's SO delicious!!!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I haven't had this in awhile. I like how it reminds me of fire balls, the candy we had as children.....but with a "kick".
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps is good! It has a very strong cinnamon taste and it burns when it goes down! I like SOMETIMES
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I think this stuff tastes great. A delicious shot if you like cinnamon! It is also reasonably priced. I recommend it!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
HOT DAMN this is good! Life Pro Tip: If any of the men in your life like that Fireball whiskey, they will love this!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??