DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I haven't had this in awhile. I like how it reminds me of fire balls, the candy we had as children.....but with a "kick".
Cristy R.
Martinsville, IN
Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps is good! It has a very strong cinnamon taste and it burns when it goes down! I like SOMETIMES
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I think this stuff tastes great. A delicious shot if you like cinnamon! It is also reasonably priced. I recommend it!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Hot Damn has just the right amount of cinnamon spice to give you that kick you need in your drinks or to just take a quick shot!
Jasmin S.
Nashville, TN
I love taking shots of this! It has a great cinnamon taste and goes down a lot easier than fireball.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
HOT DAMN this is good! Life Pro Tip: If any of the men in your life like that Fireball whiskey, they will love this!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Another one of my favorites, especially during fall and winter. I enjoy adding it to hot apple cider; it's SO delicious!!!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Hot damn is right! Burns for a hot second going down but great flavor. I usually only have shots of this.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Hot Damn is the right name for it. It tastes just like a cinnamon hard candy but with a hell of a kick!
Morgan R.
This Schnapps has a great taste. I love to mix it with dark pops such as pepsi and dr. pepper. I would recommend trying this product!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??