DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the...4 Answers
Morgan R.
This Schnapps has a great taste. I love to mix it with dark pops such as pepsi and dr. pepper. I would recommend trying this product!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I adore this stuff!! Perfect for layered shots. I love it in carrot cake shots. If you want to use it as a mixer, dr pepper is great.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Hot Damn has just the right amount of cinnamon spice to give you that kick you need in your drinks or to just take a quick shot!
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
This is great for shots, but also love adding some of this to some hot apple cider. It gives it a nice kick, but still is smooth
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
Love this, I love the sweet taste of cinnamon, the best is the 100 proof, I like to light my shot and blow it out and drink it.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! Great as a shot by itself or delicious chilled and mixed with pineapple juice. Must try if you are a cinnamon lover!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
This is an old classic that I enjoy from time to time. It really is more of a shot than a mixed drink product in my opinion.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
People will generally love this! It will go fast at parties!! It is sweeter than I originally though but good all the same.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Another one of my favorites, especially during fall and winter. I enjoy adding it to hot apple cider; it's SO delicious!!!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I haven't had this in awhile. I like how it reminds me of fire balls, the candy we had as children.....but with a "kick".
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this mix well with? I have figured out how to make a good pumpkin pie martini with it, but I'd love to try some other drinks out with it too.