DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the...4 Answers
Chloe B.
Put this in with sprite and it tastes like the candy hot tamales! It's quite good, and a family favorite, though I wouldn't suggest drinking it by itself.
Megan F.
Hayes, VA
Did not like this very much as it had an odd aftertaste to me. I guess if you mix it with something it may taste better, but I didn't care for it.
Anne J.
Saint Paul, MN
So delicious, but so sneaky! Before you know it, you're flipping over railings with your dress above your head, and your Spanks showing! Oops :)
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like having this when my little brother comes home from army. We play cards and after a while, after every sot we hit table an yell "Hot Damn."
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so good with hot apple cider in the winter! Good flavor (goes down smooth) and great price (why pay more when this is just as good?)!
Heather I.
Tastes just like fireball. My mom is a big fan. I tried it with her and i liked it. I liked the cinnamon flavor and it is really affordable.
Diana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what you drank as a young drinker. you were the coolest thing on the block if you could drink hot damn. If was def cinnamon-y!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Good flavor and price. Taste good. There are others better but this does the trick for less. I will buy again and would still recommend
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Hot Damn was so popular when I was in high school. If you like cinnamon you'll like Hot Damn. Unfortunately it wasn't The taste for me
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I adore this stuff!! Perfect for layered shots. I love it in carrot cake shots. If you want to use it as a mixer, dr pepper is great.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this mix well with? I have figured out how to make a good pumpkin pie martini with it, but I'd love to try some other drinks out with it too.