DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Michael C.
Las Vegas, NV
Hot damn is very delicious. It has a sweet and spicy cinnamon taste, I would compare it to Big Red gum. it is sneaky, you can drink a lot of it before you realize it. Great way to get a cheap buzz
Meg B.
Milwaukee, WI
It tastes just like Big Red gum! It has a bit of a burn but it's a really good shot. I don't think it mixes well, but that's just me! If you want something a bit different, I recommend it!
Rachael M.
If you're ever in need of a shot and want a smooth good flavor, you can't go wrong with Hot Damn. Brings back memories of a friends bridal party. Great taste and price!
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
This can be added to many different mixed drinks to give them a good hot punch. Personally I have always found it good to hep with a cold very much like fireball.
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is super good when it is mixed with hot apple cider in the fall and winter time. It is nice to make a crock pot of it and then put some cinnamon liquor in there and relax
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I used to love this until I got sick on it. Now the cinnamon just tastes so artificial! My dad swore by it though. Kept a bottle by his bed so if he coughed in the night Hot Damn would cure it!
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Hot damn is delicious with hot apple cider - it's the perfect fall drink! However, I don't find this flavor to be very versatile so I only buy it in small quantities
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
Hot Damn is great as a shot by itself. I love to take a shot of Hot Damn and then drink water. Great taste and low calorie option with just the alcohol and water.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
This is the worst drink ever made...well...this and fireball... the only way I can drink it is if there is a splash of it in a shot and I can't really taste it!
Chloe B.
Put this in with sprite and it tastes like the candy hot tamales! It's quite good, and a family favorite, though I wouldn't suggest drinking it by itself.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??