DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This has a heavy cinnamon flavor and a good bit of burn it's best as a shot or as a part of a shot (like and Oatmeal Cookie shot.) It is also good in a flask when you might want a nip to warm up.
Michael C.
Las Vegas, NV
Hot damn is very delicious. It has a sweet and spicy cinnamon taste, I would compare it to Big Red gum. it is sneaky, you can drink a lot of it before you realize it. Great way to get a cheap buzz
Meg B.
Milwaukee, WI
It tastes just like Big Red gum! It has a bit of a burn but it's a really good shot. I don't think it mixes well, but that's just me! If you want something a bit different, I recommend it!
Rachael M.
If you're ever in need of a shot and want a smooth good flavor, you can't go wrong with Hot Damn. Brings back memories of a friends bridal party. Great taste and price!
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
This can be added to many different mixed drinks to give them a good hot punch. Personally I have always found it good to hep with a cold very much like fireball.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
This is the worst drink ever made...well...this and fireball... the only way I can drink it is if there is a splash of it in a shot and I can't really taste it!
Chloe B.
Put this in with sprite and it tastes like the candy hot tamales! It's quite good, and a family favorite, though I wouldn't suggest drinking it by itself.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I like having this when my little brother comes home from army. We play cards and after a while, after every sot we hit table an yell "Hot Damn."
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I used to love this until I got sick on it. Now the cinnamon just tastes so artificial! My dad swore by it though. Kept a bottle by his bed so if he coughed in the night Hot Damn would cure it!
Megan F.
Hayes, VA
Did not like this very much as it had an odd aftertaste to me. I guess if you mix it with something it may taste better, but I didn't care for it.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??