DeKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY DEKUYPER

• Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??1 Answers
  • What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!6 Answers
  • I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasur...3 Answers
Lindsey H.
My family has been drinking this at celebrations as long as i can remember, its almost a tradition now! I love it, my family loves it and it taste just like it suppose to. The cinnamon hits you hard but i think it goes down pretty smooth and it helps that its cheap and you can find it anywhere
Heather I.
Tastes just like fireball. My mom is a big fan. I tried it with her and i liked it. I liked the cinnamon flavor and it is really affordable.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
this taste like a watered down version of fire ball! So if fireball is to strong this is a great choice!
Carissa O.
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes just like the fire ball candies, or big red. This is my go to for when I feel like taking shots or drinking something right out of the bottle. I love the flavor and it's not hard (at least for me) to stomach and goes down nicely.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Happy Hour Expert
DeKuyper's Hot Damn tastes like red hots candy or big red gum. It's fun to do shots with. Just for fun party stuff. Unless you really love that flavor you won't want it often. It's good mixed with Sour Apple Pucker.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
The name of the product says it all. Because that's what you'll be thinking (possibly saying) when you take a sip of this drink. It's not a drink that you'd want to just slam a shot of in my opinion. It definitely has some kick to it. Imagine if "Big Red" chewing gum was a drink. That's "Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps". lol It's pretty good though.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I don't really like cinnamon all that much unless it's mixed in other stuff. However this is great to use just a little bit in mixed drinks. One of my friends uses this to mix in with apple pucker and sprite and makes a drink that isn't spicey and irritates my taste buds.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
This is one of my favorite 'cheap' sippers if I'm at a bar just hanging out for a night cap. There are two different types though, one has a low % of alcohol and the other is much higher. The lower one has a lot of sugar in it and definitely generates a nasty hangover, but the higher proof one is great when it's super chilled.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I personally like hot damn, especially given the choice between it and fireball whiskey...whew! It goes down strong and smooth but not enough to actually kill you in the process like fireball can (:
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I, personally am not a big cinnamon flavor person (unless it's real cinnamon). So, for me I didn't like this as much as many others have. I personally LOVE their peach schnapps over anything else.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst drink on earth?
whitney f.
What's the best chaser to use? Sounds delish!
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
I've heard plenty about "hot damn" but I've never had the pleasure of getting crazy with it... What do you think??
Stacy M.
Happy Hour Expert
Why can't I pull up the PeachTree Schapps??