BY DEJAVU FIBERWIG

Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite ramen noodle growing up. It's affordable and comes in many different flavors at your asian markets. Noodles are already flavored before you add the seasonings. I liked to eat it straight from the package as well.
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yum ramen noodles. These totally bring my back to my college days. I still keep a few packs in my pantry to this day.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This was my favourite mascara for the longest time. It was one of the first Asian mascaras I tried because I couldn't find any other brands that didn't smudge. The fibers in this did not irrirtate my eyes and I loved how buildable it is. However, over the years as the package changed (assuming the formula did too), it didn't stay on as well as it used to...in that I noticed a bit of smudging later in the day.
Tasha K.
Does anyone know where to buy this in the states? Ulta used to advertise a different kind, but they don't seem to have it anymore.