BeveragesWaterDeja Blue
Purified Drinking Water - 20 fl oz Bottle

Deja Blue Purified Drinking Water - 20 fl oz Bottle

Deja blue purified water 20 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deja Blue Purified Drinking Water - 20 fl oz Bottle!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,218 reviews
Deja Blue Purified Drinking Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
For me a bottle water is just water and this one is the same like the rest is good refreshing water perfect for summer love the container like color of the bottle water cost me 0.50 cents at Walmart like the price!!
christeana U.
Dallas, TX
Deja Blue Purified Drinking Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by christeana U.
This is a very satisfying beverage. It doesn't have the chemical taste other brands have. Will definitely keep buying this product.
Brittney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This water is super interesting, when you pop the top it makes a carbonation release noise. It tastes great too.
Pamela P.
Rockford, IL
I Like this water a Lot and drink it often. It Is Very Very Reasonably Priced...especially now days when most water is totally outrageously priced. And I love that the bottle is thicker then a Lot of other water bottles so no squishing the bottle when opening it which is great. And it tastes Really Good too! I buy it often and will continue to, if You haven't tried it you should!
Zoey O.
This water is definitely not my favorite. There us a very strong chemical taste that lasts in your mouth after every drink. my boyfriend b thought u was being over dramatic so he took a drink and agreed with mw. If you're looking for something refreshing I would probably not pick this particular water.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
price range is good ... ninty nine cents at my local stores ... of all the bottled waters ive had this one taste better ...not too sweet at all ... at least for me this water quenches my thirst cant taste the tap in it like alot if other brands
Mattie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably my favorite bottled water. I like that it's way more inexpensive than other brands. But I love that it don't taste filtered and overly purified or salty. It tastes just like water, nothing added. No fluoride or anything like that. I would choose this over any other water.
member-b8171f97e
This water is ok. It has a definite after taste that I'm not super fond of. But all over it's just ok. I have bought this water several times
Cheyenne M.
I love this water. It is fresh and cheap. I also use the water bottle itself for more water after words. Very happy with my purchase.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I like this water since it dsn't have that chemical after taste!!(but maybe it's just me) lol But very satisfying and refreshing!

Looking for your answer?