BY DEJA BLUE

Contains no caffeine. see more...

Erika J.
Russell Springs
Review for: 24-16.9 Plastic more...
I have tried so many different bottled water brands and this one is by far my favorite.It's clear and light and it just has an overall better taste than most!It Only costs me about $4 for a pack of 24.
Martha M.
Bridge City , TX
My fridge dispenses filter water and I have a nice insulated cup so we have not bought water bottles in months. However, as we were preparing for a tropical storm, my husband bought a package of Deja Blue. I had not ever tried them and let me just say, I have drank 6 bottles of it today! Great flavor and very refreshing.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
I have always thought bottled, unflavored water tasted the same. My adult children will only drink certain brands. DejaBlue is one they like. I have to say it does taste different. It has a slight sweet taste, & I like it.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this water! Very affordable! I love this brand and recommend it to anyone looking for a new brand!