BY DEITY

• Who can tell me something about this product? 5 Answers
  • Muito bommmmmmmmmm eesssseeee produto......... 3 Answers
Veronica C.
Wahiawa, HI
Leaves my hair very soft and healthy. I normally use it every time I wash my hair. I've been using this product go a while and I absolutely love it. What I love the most is that The price is actually really good.
Adriana B.
This leaves my curls feeling flawless and not frizzy at all. It is just what my hair needed!
Derrian J.
An excellent product, a great find to stumble upon. Works great on thick hair, and oily hair.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Leaves your dry damaged hair soft and manageable n in no time healthier then ever
pudim h.
brazil
É maravilhoso, melhor conditioner que ja usei. Mega recommendo :3 muito bom.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral, FL
Who can tell me something about this product?
Muito bommmmmmmmmm eesssseeee produto.........