Dei Fratelli

by Dei Fratelli

No artificial additives or preservatives. Gluten free. Oh, the possibilities! Our tomato sauce is idea for... Spaghetti sauce, chili, vegetable soup, lasagna, spanish rice, casseroles. Red for a reason. Lycopene is a proven, powerful antioxidant that occurs naturally in tomatoes and gives the tomatoes their red color. Lycopene is especially abundant and can be absorbed more efficiently by your body from cooked tomato products. Research suggests diets rich in tomato products may have long-term health benefits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dei Fratelli!
Flint, Mi
Love this tomato sauce. Tastes so good. I've tried other brands before and always go back to this.
Forney, TX
Great as a base or condiment Makes a good sauce for Italian and Mexican dishes
Great as a base or condiment Makes a good sauce for Italian and Mexican dishes
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite brand for canned tomatoes! I always grab this stuff when I making tomato soup, spaghetti sauce, or a marinara.
Hebron, KY
Love using this brand to make my homemade tomatoe sauce because the consistency and flavor I perfect

Looking for your answer?