BY DEI FRATELLI

No artificial additives or preservatives. Good source of vitamins a & C. gluten free. Family. The secret Ingredients. Dei fratelli (day fra-tell- e), which means "of the brothers,” delivers quality homegrown tomatoes straight to your kitchen. From seed to fresh-packed crop, four generations of the hirzel family have been committed to growing and canning the finest tomato products. So good, you'll swear you picked them yourself. Since 1923. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I love this sauce. My dad always used it when I was a kid and I didn't realize until I was much older that it was not homemade sauce. It has sauce a fresh taste, does not taste like other jarred/ canned sauces. It's also decently cheap for how much you get!
Arik Z.
I always have several cans of this around and end up using it for one reason or another. I've used it for pizza and soup. The can is thick and sometimes difficult to open. Tomato products do not last long in cans, so I recommend eating it before the best buy date.
Hunter D.
Providence, RI
Better then most cans, but I still think nothing can beat a homemade sauce. I'd recommend adding garlic and other herbs to it.