Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Petal, 2.6 oz uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY DEGREE

Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Petal, 2.6 oz
  • "It is the most effective deodorant out there, keeping you fresh, smelling good and not leaving white marks all over your clothes." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Degree, but I've found out that I have to switch brands every once in a while." in 1 review
Kim M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this deodorant for about two years now and I love it! I wanted a safer deodorant to use while pregnant and this one had been ingredients than what I was using. It smells fantastic and wears very well throughout the day. It fully does its job and I never need to reapply.
noely s.
wilmington
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant Is a really good product because it takes away the Oder. It does have a really nice smell. I use this product every day. the pro is that it really does work and I will definitely keep using it. The Con is that it Have a very gel Texture so it ends up slipping everywhere.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These deodorants smell good and are convenient to use, small enough to carry in your purses. I think they are long lasting and easy to reapply. I would recommend to friends and family bc they smell good and can easily be bought at the local supermarkets.
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I use this product religiously. Being outside all day and this holding up is fantastic! but it works great and long lasting throughout the day. It has a nice scent that stays the whole day. I would recommend 10/10 Sensitivity skin would buy again!
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does not work for me wears off very quickly. Will not repurchase. I purchased at Walmart. I want to say it runs for 3-4. It wears off very quickly even when I’m not in a sweating environment. There a better deos out there.
Janan R.
greendale
This deodorant I would say it’s good but sometimes it’s not. It’s really gentle, good pricing. It doesn’t stay on for too long as I expected. I would recommend this for anybody that wants an affordable deodorant.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my current antipersperant/deodorant I am using day to day. I find it works well and smells great. I do find i have to switch it up from time to time with formulas/brands because i find using the same one all the time loses effectiveness at times. However, i find this formula lasts and amells great. It helps lessen sweating and odor. One of my trusted go to brands.
Shontanae G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love degree more so during the winter months where I’m not sweating as much it gives me the perfect protection and the smell is pretty decent it’s self just not my cup of tea during the hotter months
Tracy J.
Ocala, FL
One of a few deodorants I can use and not leave me with sweaty pits! Works all day long and when I shower I have to wash my undrarms really good, I can feel the residual if not. Works great!
Diane G.
Phoenix, AZ
I find degree to be one of the stronger deodorants.  It has a clean scent and they have no scent products.  I do have to use it twice a day.  Its a good value at under $5.00.  Wish it was stronger to work the whole day.  I haven't found any other product that works better for me.