Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Oxygen with TriClean, 2.6 oz (Pack of 4)

BY DEGREE

michelle s.
michelle s.
Portland, OR
It's really great fast drying gel. It keeps me from any smell. I work at a very hot fast paced job and it hols up. I love it. Never have I gotten and reactions to it. I have really sensitive skim and this works really great for me. I'm glad I tried it out
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
I love it, I use it everyday it's not like other deodorants that stain on the clothes. It actually stays longer on me, and I have to keep a small one in my purse just in case I'm on the go.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Charleston, WV
Must have for back to cool! Deodorant is a must anyways,but degree goes beyond the other brands. Always works great, even under stress. It's clear and didn't leave residue on my clothes.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Ruffin, NC
I like degree cause it works great, smells great and holds under pressure, I use it daily of course..lol.. it's very affordable and I usually buy the double pack
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN
I used Secret before this and it wasn't as good. As soon as I switched to Degree I noticed a big difference. A lot fresher smelling and longer lasting.
Maria O.
Maria O.
This deodorant has a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering. It works really well, even through tough workouts and long days!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Smyrna, DE
Great product, really works for me! Doesn't irritate my skin or leave residue. I rotate between this and a couple other brands.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Destin, FL
Degree is a great deodorant. It keeps me very dry and has a fresh smell and lasts all day long. Love it.
Cecily J.
Cecily J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to when I'm working out or know I have to be busy all day. It keeps my odor in check!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Runnells, IA
This is my favorite kind of deodorant. It keeps me feeling fresh and comfortable all day long.