Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Oxygen with TriClean, 2.6 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tara F.Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Oxygen with TriClean, 2.6 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Lori U.Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Oxygen with TriClean, 2.6 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Marian A.

BY DEGREE #65 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This deodorant claims to leave no residue or white marks, and from what I've found, this is completely true. Not once have I seen a white mark; I'm always left clear. I have this deodorant in "pure clean", which is a really refreshing scent. My only complaint is that the scent becomes less strong throughout the day and if you're really sweaty or just exuding body odor, it can mix with your nasty smell rather than get rid of it. It's probably not ideal for women who have severe problems with body odor or are doing anything that will produce excessive amounts of sweat. This is a standard solid deodorant, but it's really soft and easy to apply. I've had only positive experiences with this, so I'm really up for buying again or trying other Degree deodorants.
Tara F.
South Point
Works great! I just switched from secret clinical to this bc the active ingredient is the same and only like 1.5% less than the clinical but this deodorant is much cheaper in price! I've been using it for about a week now and cannot tell any difference between the two other than this one seems way more moisturizing! Totally worth trying if you use secret clinical
Susan P.
This is the best antiperspirant/deodorant i've ever used. I live in Arizona, and during our summer's, the temperatures can reach the 120's. When that happens, I need something I can really depend on and this product is my go to.
Rikki M.
Deville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my everyday deodorant! It’s not only affordable it smells great! It dries fast and doesn’t leave a residue on my clothes! Summer days hit 107 where I live! I love that this deodorant keeps me feeling fresh all day!
DeOnna C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This was a really good deodorant keep me feeling fresh. It was very gentle on my skin which I considered a pro for myself. The deodorant was a good value and not to expensive. I would recommend this to other people.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I have been using this for years and it hasn't failed me yet! I have tried the gel formulas but went back to this one because it doesn't leave your under arms feeling sticky and it actually works all day long.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant! It goes on smooth, doesn’t feel sticky or tacky, and lasts all day. It upholds through my work schedule and working out. It smells amazingly fresh! I would definitely recommend it!
Paige A.
Apple Valley, CA
It’s alright. Doesn’t last as long as it says and it leaves white stains, but the smell is great!! Probably won’t buy again. It’s very gentle on the skin. And glides fairly easy. Just not the best...
sydney d.
i use to wear this on the daily and i stopped because i just wanted to try new things. i highly recommend using this because it lasts all day and there was never any white residue on my shirts
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is my go to deodorant! It’s non-irritating and lasts ALL DAY LONG. I don’t have to worry about white spots on my black tops and there is no other residue of any kind left on my clothing. This is a huge plus! The price point is fair and I can usually find a coupon to use! I’ll continue using this product in the future.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Does this deodorant last through a workout and really not leave any residue/white streaks?