Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Clean uploaded by RaDjaa E.Degree Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ultra Clear, Pure Clean uploaded by Sharlene A.

BY DEGREE

With Triclear. Body responsive. 100% Little black dress approved. Women. Made in U.S.A.

• How "clear" does this actually go on? I struggle so much ...1 Answers
  • How much does it cost and does it leave marks on clothes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janeigne N.
Before I discovered this product I used Dove Clinical Protection. After becoming more active Dove no longer worked for me I had to apply it at least 3x a day and STILL had B.O after an hour!!! I saw secret Outlast in the store and decided to try it. this product glides on smoothly and lasts ALL DAY !!!
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I always come back to Degree... I am always open to try to see if another antiperspirant or Deodorant can compete.. but I always come back. I have been on a mission to find a natural product, however, they never work as well and they always burn my armpits. I feel like this is just a good solid option! Although it does transfer to clothing.. WOMP.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
This is my every day deodorant. Love the way it smells. Doesn't completely keep white marks off black clothes but they're pretty easy to get rid of if you do. It lasts for a while without feeling like I need to reapply. But I also use the dry spray if I feel like I need extra protection.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I've used Degree deodorant in the past and it's always been a good product. I couldn't find my regular brand so on a whim I bought DEGREE. They must've changed something because, it doesn't work well at all! I have a moderately physical retail job so I need a product that keeps me smelling fresh and keeping dry. The product smells pretty good light and not overpowering. It doesn't leave a white residue on my shirts also a plus. For me the deal breaker is keeping me DRY. It fails miserably in that dept. So, maybe I can use the rest of this stick in the winter. I had really high hopes for this product. I'm sorry I wasted my $.
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
First and foremost... this does leave a mark on your clothing. It’s not much, but it is noticeable. This smells nice and last for most of the day, but definitely not all day for me.
Sharlene A.
Louisville, KY
So, I decided to spend a bit more and try this deodorant. It's awesome. I haven't had any white stains like all the others and it lasts all day, no problem. I believe it was almost 5$ but totally worth it. I love this product and it's my go to before and after I work out. Oh, and yes it's great for that little black dress too. Dove invisible solid is my #1 but this is close second.
Kendall H.
Longview, TX
Definitely works better than most any deodorant I've ever used!! Very affordable, lasts and doesn't break. Doesn't leave white stains either!! I buy it on a regular!
Amanda B.
Use it every day! I absolutely love this. I feel so fresh! It's not to thick. I can hardly tell I am wearing anything. It smells great. I think not only does it make you feel fresh but it also smells fresh too. I don't have a problem with residue on my clothes or clumping in my arm pits. & It does help with the amount you sweat in the day. Which I also love! I'd recommend this to anyone.
Stacey Z.
I've tried almost every single deodorant out there and not one comes close to Degrees! The different scents are the best, you feel dry all thoughout the day and best of all there's no harsh transfer to my clothes. My black clothes stay black without those embarrassing white stains and of course I feel and smell fresh all day and even through the night.
Kendra V.
I love Degree deodorants! I really enjoy this one in particular because of the way it smells. It smells very fresh and clean, and the scent isn't overwhelming. It does a great job of lasting all day. It doesn't stain clothes at all either. I would highly recommend this product!
Amber M.
How much does it cost and does it leave marks on clothes?
Bethany G.
How "clear" does this actually go on? I struggle so much in finding a deodorant that wil not leave marks on my clothing!