Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Irene A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by britney A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Missy A.

BY DEGREE #57 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This deoterant is by far one of my favorites it’s easy to use and apply and never dries out the skin ! It is not pricey at all and can be purchased at walmart
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This a good product i bought it when it was on sale. And love how it goes on and dries quick. Also love tge smell doesnt have a strong scent and last long
Maddison E.
Madison, WI
stays on pretty wells and smells great. I dont think it lasts as long as non-spray kinds though. Doesn't make marks on your clothes which is nice.
Amanda R.
Works great, smells great and is perfect for on the go. It applies and dries quickly which is what I need in the morning and doesn't get on my clothes.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
This is on my top list of deodorant brands I buy it lasts all day doesn't show like other brands as in leaving spots that its there or get on my shirt
Beth P.
Waldoboro
I didn't think I would like a dry spray. But I actually really do enjoy it. I don't sweat much at all when I use this and the scents are not offensive.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I have tried this in a sample. It’s really nice the smell lasted a while. The spray was cool I Love degree brands also. Very good value not pricey :)
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This deodorant is my favorite. I love the spray version! It's so easy and never leaves a white residue. The fragrance is wonderful and lasts all day.
Cintia M.
Levittown, PA
So I’ve been using this for the last 3 years , in the last six months this product no longer keep me dry and doesn’t due it’s only job given for me
Mariel
This deodorant last a long time and can combat sweat, but if you apply it too close to your skin it burns, and it can sometimes stain dark clothing

back