Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Carly S.
This deodorant goes on clear, doesn’t transfer to my clothing, and smells good. My only complaint is it doesn’t work that amazing (I usually have to apply twice per day if I workout) but I don’t sweat all that much to begin with. I might switch to Dove dry spray next time to see if there’s a difference.
Jalyn J.
Durham, NC
This is my go to deodorant! It’s easy to carry around and doesn’t leave any white marks like stick deodorant. I use it once a day and it lasts all throughout the day. The smell is nice but when you initially spray it, it might be a little irritating and cause a cough. I most definitely recommend it though
Laura B.
Shelby twp, MI
I. Am. Obsessed. With. This. Deodorant! I love the convenience of it. I don't have to take a cap off, I literally just spray and go. I never find any deodorant stains on any of my clothes and I smell so fresh all day! Bye bye regular deodorant, I will forever be a deodorant spray girl!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
My go to deodorant, along with other Degree deodorant products. I wear a lot of black and white and this product leaves no type of deodorant stains which is always a plus. It lasts all day without having to reapply. Definitely been a satisfied customer of this product since they first released it.
Jess R.
This product is phenomenal ! Not only does it smell great, it controls odor all day. I enjoy the dry spray formula because it dries down fast and reduces the chance of transfer on my clothes. I also enjoy using this product as an “anti chafing barrier” on my legs, works like a charm !
Amanda R.
Wernersville, PA
I hate the aerosol sprays. They dont work! I'm not a stinky person but you know if you miss a spot with this stuff. Also when they say its little black dress approved they are lying because its constantly getting on my shirts. I do not recommend this stuff. I'll stick to the sticks.
J S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my deodorant of choice. I prefer the aerosol cans as they don’t leave residue behind, they’re immediately dry, and they don’t clump up as they wear. Degree does a nice job of keeping me feeling dry and they come in great scents. It’s amazing how long a little bottle will last.
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
Love this stuff! No clumps of deodorant, and smells great! Only con is that it didn’t last all day and had to reapply, but no big deal. Totally recommend this and think everyone should give it a try!
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is my favorite. It goes on clear so you don’t have to worry about getting it on your clothes. I keep a can in my glove box for those times that I forget deodorant. It’s great because it doesn’t melt like regular stick deodorant! The smell is awesome too. I’m a fan!
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this deodorant it’s amazing I do a lot of sports and when I do it I use this it’s so easy to put on and it leaves my close without any deodorant marks it’s really good and affordable too.
Stella R.
los angeles
I’ve never used a spray on deodorant before, is it as effective as the stick versions?