Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Irene A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by britney A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Missy A.

BY DEGREE #57 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Katie S.
I was skeptical about using a spray deodorant, but this deodorant worked surprisingly well. It did not leave white marks on my clothes and lasted me all day and through a workout. I will repurchase.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I dislike this so much. It is so strong. It irritates my skin. It doesn’t keep me from sweating or smelling. It is affordable but that is the only pro for me. I don’t like it and don’t use it.
Shakira P.
Very affordable and convenient for those who are in a hurry, workout, don't like the solid deodorants, and who need a better modern alternative. These are great and really works.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Love Influenster !!
So many different colors, flavors, and sizes to pick from. I love this app and I love to win #free items. I also enjoy reviewing these products to let people know that YOU NEED TO TRY these PRODUCTS to see, feel, smell or even taste to be able to experience these products.
I’m so Thankful I came across this amazing app. I won some amazing products so far that I wouldn’t of never tried if it wasn’t for this app.

(Everything review )
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
I’m not a fan of the sprays because it makes my armpit feel so wet. I feel like I can’t get dressed after I use it nor can I put it on while I’m already dressed
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This a good product i bought it when it was on sale. And love how it goes on and dries quick. Also love tge smell doesnt have a strong scent and last long
Maddison E.
Madison, WI
stays on pretty wells and smells great. I dont think it lasts as long as non-spray kinds though. Doesn't make marks on your clothes which is nice.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
This is on my top list of deodorant brands I buy it lasts all day doesn't show like other brands as in leaving spots that its there or get on my shirt
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This deodorant is my favorite. I love the spray version! It's so easy and never leaves a white residue. The fragrance is wonderful and lasts all day.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I have tried this in a sample. It’s really nice the smell lasted a while. The spray was cool I Love degree brands also. Very good value not pricey :)

back