Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best deodorants I have ever used. It’s extremely light. I don’t feel it on at all. Smells great. No residue left behind. Doesn’t stain my clothes. Keeps me completely dry and Oder free all day. Hands down my favorite deodorant. Love it.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this antiperspirant! I wear a lot of black clothes and I never ever had marks on them now. I tried the solid version and it no wear near as good! I live in the desert so I need to stay dry when it’s 90 degrees at 8am!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is so great!! We used this for my cousin's wedding and it was perfect for her in her wedding dress! It does clump or show or even leave stains later on! It's also super convenient as a spray and a very good price!
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product. Although the point is for it to go on dry, it feels at times that I don’t have deodorant on. I prefer and moist feel after application to reassure me that I am wearing it. Other than that it’s a good product.
Jamaria R.
Hattiesburg, MS
It’s my favorite deodorant! It smells so great and works awesome. It’s not a harsh or intense smell. It works good for traveling and the price is decent. I prefer this over the stick deodorant. I buy it all the time.
Erin B.
Layton, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Degree Women MotionSense Dry Spray Antiperspirant, 3.8 oz Works better than any other product I’ve used having armpits that sweat more than I think they should. I don’t use any other products. Smell is nice
Kelsey W.
Chicago , IL
This deodorant actually WORKS. It keeps me feeling super fresh all day and also dries really fast. It doesn’t clump and leave marks all over my clothes. I got it as a sample and continued to buy it over and over again
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love this spray on deoderant. It dries quickly and feels and smells refreshing. It holds for the most part but if you know you are going to sweat, then an invisible solid is probably the best way to go.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This stuff works really well. I can get pretty sweaty in the summer and this stuff stops it. It also smells really good. I usually just use it in the mornings and/ or after gym. I would buy again for sure
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Thoroughly impressed with this product. I was expecting to be disappointed since it’s kind of a new product but it’s great. Like the available scents much more in the spray than in normal deodorant.