Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Irene A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by britney A.Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz uploaded by Missy A.

BY DEGREE #57 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
This is my go to. I can buy one and it last me for a couple months because you don’t have to use a lot in apply. The price is fine with me because it’s worth it and it works for me.
Amanda R.
Wernersville, PA
I hate the aerosol sprays. They dont work! I'm not a stinky person but you know if you miss a spot with this stuff. Also when they say its little black dress approved they are lying because its constantly getting on my shirts. I do not recommend this stuff. I'll stick to the sticks.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Love this spray! It eoeks great and keeps my skin. From sweating l. It smells nice and the fact that it know when I am sweating so it releases at that time is awesome
Joaliz S.
I have been using his antiperspirant since I received a package from influenster four years ago. My husband started using it too, back when he was working as a chef, because it kept him smelling clean, even after a full shift in the kitchen. It’s the best thing in the market.
Brina H.
I use the pure clean scent, and it’s amazing. You really don’t feel it going on, but the scent is strong and lingers throughout the day, so make sure it’s one you enjoy. I personally think the stick version keeps me dry better than the spray, but it’s still good.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I like the scent of this dry spray. It goes on nice and cool. It feels dry and isn’t wet or sticky. I also use it in my shoes in the Summer to prevent foot odor.
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
I work at a gym and my coworkers sweat by this. It doesn’t work to keep me from sweating excessively, but it does keep me from stinking. It’s good for someone looking for a product for on the go. Since it is not a solid it won’t melt in your gym bag or purse.
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This deodorant is great to keep in my gym bag. It comes in a lot of different scents and keeps me fresh and dry while working out. It's easy to use and you don't have to wait for it to dry.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this antiperspirant! I wear a lot of black clothes and I never ever had marks on them now. I tried the solid version and it no wear near as good! I live in the desert so I need to stay dry when it’s 90 degrees at 8am!
Kelsey W.
Chicago , IL
This deodorant actually WORKS. It keeps me feeling super fresh all day and also dries really fast. It doesn’t clump and leave marks all over my clothes. I got it as a sample and continued to buy it over and over again

back