Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Amanda M.
Edwards, MO
I'm in love with this Degree Dry Spray! I have used the Degree stick forever, but started noticing recently that it just wasn't working for me anymore. I gave the dry spray a shot and the White Rain smells amazing! It keeps me dry and odor free all day too. It isn't "instantly" dry like I assumed it would be, but it does dry very quickly.
Liliya Y.
Mead
Last time I bought Degree Women ultraclear antiperspirant deodorant dry spray black+white pure rain to use I was very excited but after using it about 5 times I got a bit disappointed because it leaves white stains on my (dark) clothes and my skin. Now if I use it I rub white stains off my skin. Other than that this product works great.
Sunila J.
I love spray deodorants especially during the summertime because they come in so handy. They smell great and are very easy to throw in your bag and use when you're on the go.
Courtney G.
TN
Works ok! Not my favorite, but I use it as my back up deodorant. It’s pretty gentle on my skin. It’s smell great! Not the best at keeping my armpits stink free though. I will continue to buy this as my back up though!
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
I have struggled with finding a deodorant for women that WORKS and not just smells like flowers but actually works and lasts all day, before I came across this I was using mens old spice, I picked this up since I had a coupon for degree deodorant so I gave this a try. Now im stocking up and repurchasing!!!
Jalyn J.
Durham, NC
This is my go to deodorant! It’s easy to carry around and doesn’t leave any white marks like stick deodorant. I use it once a day and it lasts all throughout the day. The smell is nice but when you initially spray it, it might be a little irritating and cause a cough. I most definitely recommend it though
Laura B.
Shelby Township
I. Am. Obsessed. With. This. Deodorant! I love the convenience of it. I don't have to take a cap off, I literally just spray and go. I never find any deodorant stains on any of my clothes and I smell so fresh all day! Bye bye regular deodorant, I will forever be a deodorant spray girl!
Stephanie V.
I recently bought this and really like it i got the one with no smell. It have a very light sent. It goes on easy. It goes on clean and works all day even with 100+ degree weather the only thing if u put to much it can leave some white residue on the clothes but it comes off if you swipe it off
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
My go to deodorant, along with other Degree deodorant products. I wear a lot of black and white and this product leaves no type of deodorant stains which is always a plus. It lasts all day without having to reapply. Definitely been a satisfied customer of this product since they first released it.
Jess R.
This product is phenomenal ! Not only does it smell great, it controls odor all day. I enjoy the dry spray formula because it dries down fast and reduces the chance of transfer on my clothes. I also enjoy using this product as an “anti chafing barrier” on my legs, works like a charm !

Target