Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

meleny M.
El Paso
Smells really nice and keeps me secure and dry throughout the whole entire day no matter where I am and it doesn't stain
Jessica R.
I love the spray on deodorant quick n easy keeps u cool and dry all day no need to reapply. No spots either on clothes
Latisha P.
Escondido
Goes on clear, smells great, lasts most of the day it a little pricey, but will buy again, i prefer this than the stick
tiffany c.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh I love this deodorant so much I love all Degree deodorant even men's smells so good and it lasts all day to not like
Cynn P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love degree products. So ofcoarse i had to try this deorderant. I did and its amazing. I definitely will keep buying
Wily G.
Tamarac, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excelente desodorante!! No me deja residuos en la ropa y me hace sudar muy poco. Llevo usándolo 3 meses y me va súper.
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I purchased this 2 weeks ago. I really like it 💚 It keeps me dry and I get no deodorant on my clothes. It smells good
Dakota C.
Hampton, VA
I recently had breast reduction surgery and couldn’t have the bar actually on my skin due to pain. This saved my day!
Ashton M.
Springtown, TX
My favorite and go to for when I’m wearing dark clothes especially for working out!! I love it and get it from target
Ali G.
I LOVE spray deodorant! It's so easy to use, and works great all day long. Never a chalky reaidue like roll on kinds.