Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Marina C.
Ogden
Purchased at: Walmart
The light rain scent smells so good! It goes on clear and drys quickly. A plus is the trigger to spray locks so it makes for save travel!
Lupita D.
I just love it. You can use this one and it will actually last. You wont regret it, you can do so many stuff and it wont make you stinky.
Alysha A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this and I’m in love with it! Not only is it an amazing price but it works better than even my clinical deodorants.
Amber M.
Harker Hts, TX
This deodorant spray is amazing! I have to wear all black to work and I never have to feel like I have white powder all over my clothes!
Alexyz L.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only deodorant I’ve been using for years. I’ve tried other products and they leave white marks, but not degree!! Loveeeee!!
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I recommend this brand of deodorant it smells nice and makes you feel refreshed. You can purchase this at Walmart or your local market
britney A.
Orlando, FL
My favorite absolute favorite go to when it comes to combating that florida heat. Smell is amazing and doesnt come off on my clothing!!
Kim H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product works great. Last long. Good price. Smells great but most say the scent is too strong’ hubby can’t tolerate it when I wear it.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love the cool spray for summer time and I love the scents some are better than a few that's cause itchy skin if it's a strong smell.
Rosemarie M.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love Degrees deodorant. It smells amazing and last a very long time. I swear very easily, this is the deodorant that meets my needs.
Stella R.
los angeles
I’ve never used a spray on deodorant before, is it as effective as the stick versions?