Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Alexyz L.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only deodorant I’ve been using for years. I’ve tried other products and they leave white marks, but not degree!! Loveeeee!!
Kim H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product works great. Last long. Good price. Smells great but most say the scent is too strong’ hubby can’t tolerate it when I wear it.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I recommend this brand of deodorant it smells nice and makes you feel refreshed. You can purchase this at Walmart or your local market
Loren M.
Laredo
Absolutely love this deodorant! I am so allergic to the traditional glide on deodorant and this works perfectly to not break me out!
Marissa G.
North Platte, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It keeps me dry all day long, doesnt leave a wierd residue behind and smells awesome! I totally recommend this!
Julia W.
Texarkana, TX
I love this deodorant, it goes on very dry. I usually apply it after my normal deodorant to give extra protection and it works great!
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant. It is easy to apply. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I do not break out or have any irritation with it
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
Strong scent protection and keeps me dry during the most intense work outs. I highly recommend this product for active girls. null
Stephanie B.
I love the degree women deodorant dry spray, it lasts a long time. As a girl with a bigger chest it’s good for under them as well.
Lissa G.
Sells, AZ
This had a nice smell and didn't feel heavy at all. It is affordable and easy to use. Last long and doesn't get stains on clothes.