Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Jasmine Y.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this spray on deodorant! It smells so good and last all day for me. A plus iss that it doesn't leave any stain on my clothes.
Betsy W.
I love this deodorant. It smells very fresh and is long lasting. I love how well it goes on and how it doesn’t leave marks on your clothing.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
A product that works with your natural oils and pheromones to control body odor and perspiration. A constant release of refreshing scents.
Rachel H.
Louisville, KY
I love this spray believe it or not works better than the stick i sweat like no other now I'm a single mom it's fast and easy with the baby
Alysha A.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this and I’m in love with it! Not only is it an amazing price but it works better than even my clinical deodorants.
Lupita D.
I just love it. You can use this one and it will actually last. You wont regret it, you can do so many stuff and it wont make you stinky.
Amber M.
Harker Hts, TX
This deodorant spray is amazing! I have to wear all black to work and I never have to feel like I have white powder all over my clothes!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love the cool spray for summer time and I love the scents some are better than a few that's cause itchy skin if it's a strong smell.
Kim H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product works great. Last long. Good price. Smells great but most say the scent is too strong’ hubby can’t tolerate it when I wear it.
britney A.
Orlando, FL
My favorite absolute favorite go to when it comes to combating that florida heat. Smell is amazing and doesnt come off on my clothing!!