Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

Amanda R.
Works great, smells great and is perfect for on the go. It applies and dries quickly which is what I need in the morning and doesn't get on my clothes.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I have tried this in a sample. It’s really nice the smell lasted a while. The spray was cool I Love degree brands also. Very good value not pricey :)
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This deodorant is my favorite. I love the spray version! It's so easy and never leaves a white residue. The fragrance is wonderful and lasts all day.
Mariel
This deodorant last a long time and can combat sweat, but if you apply it too close to your skin it burns, and it can sometimes stain dark clothing
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
This does go on clear but will only work in the cooler seasons for me, didn't really work in the hotter months, needed to reapply a few times a day
Arlette C.
San antonio, TX
Love love this deodorant has become my favorite after so many, it doesn't leave marks on your armpits nice soft texture. Freshly smell. I recommend
Cintia M.
Levittown, PA
So I’ve been using this for the last 3 years , in the last six months this product no longer keep me dry and doesn’t due it’s only job given for me
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
I work also sweat alot I'm tired of white stains on clothes so I got the most trusted brand no white residue thanks degree keeps me fresh and clear
Paradise T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Just love how o can use this and it won't show up on my black clothes or turn my white clothes yellow. Definitely a GI to on my going out nights
Talia C.
Dallas, TX
It was amazing! I love it so much! I need to buy more lol I just ran out. I like the black and white spray better but still a love nonetheless