Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black + White Pure Rain 3.8 oz

BY DEGREE

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects against sweat and body odor all day long. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down. see more...

VCAS710 R.
Not a fan of these aerosol type antiperspirants deodorants. For one this particular one is very strong scented and not in a lovely smell or like the stick ones. Second every aerosol one I have used sprays either wide or too powerful leaving you in this big "cloud" of spray antiperspirant/deodorant. I have to hold my breath it's awful. As far as how well it worked. I don't feel it worked better than the sticks and hardly the same. I do see how some people would prefer these over traditional or even think it's quicker or handier to use. It definitely tends just soak in to the clothing you wear for scent but I didn't see much of any haze or marks from the spray. For me I wasn't impressed but wouldn't mind trying again if improved at a later date.
JoHanna P.
Okay first, this smell is amazing! I love the pure rain more than any other scent! Also, I have had a hard and long battle with deodorants trying to find the one perfect for me. This by far is the best year I’ve ever used. I can go the whole day confidently knowing that I am not going to smell, also since it’s a spray it washes off in the shower and it doesn’t leave any residue on your armpits or your clothes. Sometimes when you wash your clothes that deodorant is still stuck to the armpit of your shirt, however with this deodorant that is never been an issue for me and I feel like my clothes are getting cleaner and therefore also helping my armpits smell better. 100% recommend.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is the first spray deodorant I've tried and I like it. Dries fast without a sticky feeling. Easy to use. Doesn't cause white marks on clothes from what I've noticed. When I take my shower at night and use my natural deodorant, I like to use this product to refresh myself with in the morning. Pleasant aroma. Affordable price. Love the design for my petite hands. Also sleek. I received this product from a freebie site, the opinions are my own. Very cooling for summer months.
Sara L.
Fresno
This stuff is perfect,I’ve never been this happy with any other deodorant.It really does what it says.I personally tend to sweat a lot during the day but this deodorant keeps me dry and smelling clean.The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because if you spray it in a small room the fumes make you choke and it drys out your throat but other than that it’s perfect.
Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
Though I love Degree products, I did not care for this form. The protection didn't seem to last as long as the dry solid even when used more than twice a day. The scent was great and it was easy to apply. I would not buy this particular product again.
Dyanna M.
The only one!! Smells perfect!!! I always get the one to wear black clothes it last ALL day and I don’t get black under arms like other brands, I always get mine at Target or Walgreens I like to see promotions at Walgreens sometimes they have buy one and the other one 70%off I define rly recommend this brand
I do like the fact that its aerosol packaging, but the part that i find myself having a problem with is the fact that as the day progresses I don't feel as covered as I did when I first applied it. That could be a mind thing being as though I've always worn the stick deodorant. The scent is amazing I don't like to switch scents so that'll never change. Other than the through the day coverage I would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants to try something different.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
I am not able to use stick or “spread-on” deodorants because they cause major skin issues under my arms. I have tried a few different aerosols and this is the best-smelling and longest-lasting that I have tried. I also love that it doesn’t show on my clothing because I wear dark scrubs to work and I don’t have to work about the spray getting on them. I have and will continue to repurchase this product!
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
I have used this for years. It has a really nice fresh scent. It does work well to keep me from sweating. Its not clear its white and leaves a some white residue. It doesn't cause a problem and doesn't leave residue on my clothes
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
Hands down the best deodorant I own.  It's easy to spray on and lasts all day.  Even if I sweat throughout the day, I never smell bad.  I like the spray better than the sticks because the spray does not leave stains on my darker clothing items.  I continue to purchase this product and will not go back to anything else.

Target