BY DEGREE

Degree Women Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology and is designed to respond directly to your body movement. The more you move, the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

A green bergamot sparkle works with a fresh and juicy apple fruitiness to freshen a rich, complex, oral combination of petally rose, jasmine and white owers

• Has anyone had any problems with this?5 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on your clothes? Does cause i...11 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
For years I have been trying to find a deodorant that works.  Not only does it smell great, the scent lasts all day.  It is very strong at first, so I spray it on myself in my bedroom and then get ready in my bathroom.  By the time I am ready, the scent is no longer strong in my room.  I live a very active lifestyle and never feel the need to reapply.  I do sweat with it on still, however it is not nearly as bad as it used to be. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because I have yet to find a deodorant that eliminates my sweat completely.....but this is by far the best one I have found.  I have tried all different styles and brands, from sticks to powder to Mitchum and Dove etc....
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
One of my faves!! I have struggled with finding the right deodorants for myself for many years d/t feeling like nothing would hold me. Then I ran into these about 2-3 years ago and I have not gone back to anything else! I will alternate between these and the dove dry sprays but for sure these are my go to now. More expensive but definitely worth the price. I love the fresh feeling I get when I spray it on and the scents all smell great.
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I’m not big on spray deodorants, I’ve always used sticks. I decided to give this one a shot. It has a very nice smell to it, which seems to last all day. I’ve used this when wearing black and I’ve never had any white streaks on my clothes. I think this deodorant does a good job because I never feel the need to reapply.
Faythe H.
West Des Moines, IA
Not my favorite deodorant by FAR! It definitely doesn’t help with a lot other than no white marks as long as you spray it from far enough away, if you are trying to get it close up say to make sure you don’t get it on your clothes it leaves white marks. I felt like this left me naked all day which wasn’t a great feeling - I still have some left I only use in a deodorant emergency.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
Let me first start out by saying that I'm a Secret Outlast girl. I've tried just about every deodorant on the market (Ban, Mitchum, Lady Speed Stick, Ban, Degree, Sure, Suave, Soft & Dri, various men's deo, and even some of the Secret deodorants that aren't Outlast)  and very few work for me. I hate gel formulas because they dry out in the container over time; and sticks are easy but I hate the white marks that get on clothes.So far, Degree's spray on deodorant has been excellent (surprisingly). I actually dislike Degree deodorants overall so I wasn't expecting to enjoy this product. However, this product smells nice, applies easily, lasts the whole day, and doesn't get all over clothes (it's fairly translucent). I can't complain about the price either.The two things I am not a fan of - this is an airborne product. Since having a baby, I have been incredibly conscious of the products I use around him because of his tiny, developing lungs. I don't like having to step out of the room just to put deodorant on. The second thing is something that I still can't comment on - I don't know if this will run out faster than my standard stick deodorant or if it'll last as long. Overall though, I definitely enjoy this product. I do recommend it thus far, even for the girls that consider themselves "smellier than average" (since I'm one of them). Thanks Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try something outside of the norm!
Elisha M.
I don't feel like this products keeps the b.o at Bay. I shower everyday and use this everyday. I live where it gets very cold, I will use this and later that day I can smell myself and I have a little b.o oder. The other stick degrees do not do that.
Hope O.
My favorite deodorant. It does its job well. I bought this from Walmart for a very low price. It met all my expectations in a deodorant. The sorry is very quick and fast to use. I am satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to friends.
Elizabeth M.
This is the first time I've ever tried a spray deodorant so I wasn't sure what to expect. This spray did work well. It kept me dry, even through a high intensity work-out! The smell was good but not over powering. It did leave a tiny bit of residue on my black shirt around my armpits. Although, it wasn't as much as a regular deodorant would leave in comparison. The only thing I disliked about this spray deodorant was how dry it left my armpits feeling... I know I know deodorant is suppose to leave you feeling dry, but my skin is a little sensitive anyways so I think that it overly dried out my skin. Enough that it actually made my skin a little flakey after using, but like I said I do have sensitive ski anyways so others may not have this problem. Over-all this was a good quality spray deodorant and basically did what it claimed it would do. This is a great choice if you do sweat heavily.
*I received this product complementary to test and review, but all opinions are my own!
Stacy V.
MARLINTON, WV
I was excited to try the Degree Women's Ultra Clear Black and White Pure Clean Dry spray and I loved it. It was actually my first time using a dry spray so I didn't know what to expect. I was a little nervous about the flow when you sprayed and was afraid of spraying to much. The spray level is perfect and you are able to adjust it by the amount of pressure applied to the button. The scent is amazing and had a fresh smell. It reminds me of the scent of freshly washed laundry. My job is very physical and it kept me dry through my entire shift. My uniform is all black so it was the ultimate test! Not a single white mark or sweat stain was left so it holds up to the name. It did wonders my first use and I have used it every single day since. Honestly I don't know that I will ever go back to the stock deoderant or antiperspirant. I am in love with this stuff and will continue to use it. I was a bit of a skeptic at first but very glad to be proven wrong!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Let me begin by saying that Degree is the only deodorant I use anyway. It's the only thing besides the clinical strength that works for this girl. I had actually used the Motionsense spray in Fresh Energy and Shower Clean and had great results with those. Now on to the Ultra Clear Black&White Pure Clean... Pure Clean is my favorite scent from Degree so I was happy to receive this one. It smells clean & fresh without being over-powering. This particular deodorant, it feels like I have to use a little more than I usually do to get the maximum effect. Sometimes by the next morning it's starting to wear off a little (which usually doesn't happen with Degree). It's still fantastic & better than other brands by leaps & bounds but that is the reason for the 4-star rating on this particular product. Otherwise, it's 5 all day!
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Christy L.
Does this leave white marks on your clothes? Does cause itchiness?
Jenn O.
Has anyone had any problems with this?