BY DEGREE #7 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree Women Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology and is designed to respond directly to your body movement. The more you move, the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

A green bergamot sparkle works with a fresh and juicy apple fruitiness to freshen a rich, complex, oral combination of petally rose, jasmine and white owers

• Has anyone had any problems with this?5 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on your clothes? Does cause i...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle B.
The Boonies, MI
I've always been a "Secret" girl until a couple days ago I picked up this Degree motion sense dry spray in the scent "Tropical Touch". I love the smell of it and I am a sucker for something that smells good. I wasn't sure what to think of using a spray as it's awkward to me after using gels and solids. The nozzle was tricky at first and I don't like that others can hear it being sprayed but how awesome to not have to worry about white marks on my clothes! No issues with sweating and odor at bay. I still smell this throughout the day. Have yet to go through the whole can but so far I'm loving it. #degree
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
For years I have been trying to find a deodorant that works.  Not only does it smell great, the scent lasts all day.  It is very strong at first, so I spray it on myself in my bedroom and then get ready in my bathroom.  By the time I am ready, the scent is no longer strong in my room.  I live a very active lifestyle and never feel the need to reapply.  I do sweat with it on still, however it is not nearly as bad as it used to be. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because I have yet to find a deodorant that eliminates my sweat completely.....but this is by far the best one I have found.  I have tried all different styles and brands, from sticks to powder to Mitchum and Dove etc....
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love this Deodorant, It's the strongest Deodorant on the market for women. It keeps my under arms fresh and sweat-proof all day, Spray once in the Morning under both arm pits. One bottle of Deodorant last me about 2 months, There's plenty of different scents and there affordable especially if their on sale or have a coupon for one. I usually purchase this Deodorant at Walmart because of having different varieties of scents, You can also purchase at Meijers, Walgreens or Rite-Aid. I will probably not use another brand, You also don't get those white marks on your shirts from the Deodorant.
China H.
I absolutely love this! I started getting into dry spray deodorant just a few months ago. I’ve changed my style of deodorant a lot. From stick, to liquid roll on, gel, and etc. I started noticing that they didn’t really last to well on me after a while but this has become a fave and hopefully will be my last resort. I love how clear it is as well as strong to which it lasts all day for when I’m doing nothing or working out at the gym. It’s really nice although sometimes I have to walk away because the spray in the air will get in my mouth which isn’t entirely environmentally healthy but it works nice
Paige ..
This was one of my go to deodorants for years! I love everything about this line… The smell, the way that it applies, how it feels when I apply it on my under arms and even the fact that it really is little black dress approved! I love degree as a drugstore brand, they are probably my favorite actually, and I highly highly recommend this deodorant!
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
So I grew up in hot and humid central Florida where sweat was the norm and never something I thought twice about. Fast forward to 2013 I moved to New Jersey and was under a lot a stress. Boom, stress sweat. For the first time in my life. Holy jesus the smell is unforgettable lol. I used EVERY clinic strength, prescription, home remedies, and even black market finds.. for 5 years. One day I randomly borrowed my moms degree aerosol and I havent used anything else for about a year.
Veronica M.
This is a great deodorant especially for the summer because you don’t have to worry about it staining your clothes. I got mine at CVS for under $5 and it lasts a long time. I like being able to spray it on for a quick application even while wearing clothes! It works well and keeps me protected from day to night
Amanda W.
This deodorant was just ‘okay’ for me. It lives up to its claim and doesn’t transfer onto black clothing, however, with this spray application I actually felt as if I was sweating more while wearing it compared to the normal stick deodorant. I never bothered to repurchase it. I tried the stick form of this as well, but to me that one still did transfer a bit.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my most favorite deodorant. I liked Dove before trying this degree pure clean dry spray. It is amazing and it dries instantly. No white marks on your clothes after putting it on. It has a great scent that lasts for 48 hours after applying. So, there’s no worries if it’s going to work or last. I would recommend this deodorant to everyone.
Maria A.
Thornton, CO
It’s not my favorite deodorant. It’s okay, it does the trick but I find it very unpleasant when you spray it and you breathe in a giant cloud of chemicals. It also doesn’t last that long. The “48” hr statementisnt true. I use A 24hr dove that’s 1000 Times better
Christy L.
Does this leave white marks on your clothes? Does cause itchiness?
Jenn O.
Has anyone had any problems with this?