BY DEGREE #46 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree Women Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology and is designed to respond directly to your body movement. The more you move, the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

A fresh feminine blend of rose, muguet and jasmine, a crisp leafy greenness and a sparkling fruity combination of watermelon and pineapple

• Who else besides me loves the new Degree black or white d...2 Answers
  • Does this really leave no marks on clothes? How long does...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else felt like it doesn't offer 24 hour odor p...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenna E.
Savage, MD
I’m shocked by the amount of good reviews this received. I purchased this because Target was out of the Secret kind I usually buy. I have engagement photos in a couple days so I thought I’d try this out so I wouldn’t have to worry about being extra careful to avoid any white marks. Good thing I used it before then! This stuff is horrible!! There is not one thing good I can say about this deodorant.

The smell is strong and gives me a headache. It smells like a fake, powdery scent mixed with dead flowers. I don’t really know how to describe it, but it’s awful to the point where I’m probably going to leave work early so I can wash this off and change my shirt to get rid of the smell.

This is not “ultraclear”. It’s white. The inside of my shirt sleeve looks like a coated it with damp cornstarch. I followed the directions and shook the can before spraying it, but it still left my shirt white and somehow made it onto the outside of my shirt. It leaves more than just white marks too; it’s a thick, cakey coating (see pic for reference - this was even taken after I tried wiping most of it off).

It does not have 48 hour sweat protection. It barely helps for 2 hours. I started sweating just a couple hours after using this, making me want to reapply but I can’t take anymore of the nauseating smell of this deodorant. I’d rather sweat than use this disgusting stuff again. This is going in the trash.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Just purchased the new Stress Control (yellow packaging) from Target. Smells good so far. I was wearing a tank top yesterday and sprayed it on and it definitely showed up very white on my armpits and clothes. Wasn’t able to wipe off my shirt. Also not a big fan of the “button” to dispense product (especially difficult to use with my non-dominant hand). Will update review after using for longer duration.
Sarah H.
For years I needed the clinical strength and it was the only thing that worked for me. It stopped working. Our body chemicals change as we age. I have tried this spray and it is what I am currently using. It's not as effective as I would like it to be but better than others I have tried. It's worth the price and I would definitely recommend. Nice you don't have to worry about it showing on clothes too!
Skie P.
Lake City, SC
When I tell you guys that this is the best deodorant I ever had... THIS IS THE BEST DEODORANT I EVER HAD!!! I have a sweat problem and when I tend to use other deodorants that isn't dry spray, deodorant stains are left on my good black and white clothes. Not with the dry spray ultra black + white! Leaves no stains what so ever on my black, white or even my color clothes.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ
I LOVE this deodorant!!! It goes on easily, has a great scent, and the best part about it is that it does not stain your clothes! You can wear black clothing and if it gets on there you can't even tell! No residue, I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Jillian K.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
I enjoyed the fresh scent of this spray deodorant and I like the fact that it's aerosol and easy to apply. It doesn't leave a white stain on my clothes once I get dressed either. It's not my favorite scent that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars but it does keep me fresh and dry
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I love the Degree in the spray form. All their scents are pleasant and refreshing to use everyday. I use this for everyday life and going to the gym. No sweat through or bad odor even through the toughest workouts. I buy mine with coupons usually offered everywhere. Once even Degree mailed me $5 off so of course I stocked up.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this deodorant. Spray deodorant has changed my life. I used to end up with gooey pit stains in my shirts that would stain white because of the solid residue. But I’ve been using this brand spray for over a year and haven’t had any of those problems! It smells great and does a pretty good job keeping sweat down.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Degree Women Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Shower Clean, 3.8 oz I've tried many different kinds of deodorant, and this one is definitely my favorite! It smells really good and does not come off on your clothes, which is extremely important to me! I would recommend it.
Kylie M.
I really like this deodorant for days when I’m wearing sleeveless, dark colored shirts. This leaves no white residue and keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day. It isn’t sticky and dries super quick. Definitely recommend having a bottle of this on hand at all times.
Trisha G.
Hey y'all, does anyone know if this product controls sweat and smell better then regular deodorant?
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
Just got this to sample! Any ideas what it smells like?
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Has anyone else felt like it doesn't offer 24 hour odor protection? Like it doesn't seem to last. Edited to add that I had a faulty can. That was my issue
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Does this really leave no marks on clothes? How long does it last? And what is the smell like? I really like my 48 hour Secret stick that I use but I can't stand the marks it leaves on my sports bras and shirts so I really want to find a new one.
Jennifer J.
Covington , WA
Who else besides me loves the new Degree black or white deodorant spray? Why or why not?