BY DEGREE

Danine S.
This is what I use for a deodorant every single day.  I absolutely love the scent of the Sexy Intrigue, it smells good and fresh!  I really like how it doesn't leave a white residue under my arms like some others do.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it will leave white residue on my shirts sometimes, especially noticeable when wearing a black shirt, so to stop that from happening I usually (as long as time permits) I will apply my deodorant after I apply my body lotion/moisturizer after showering, before getting dressed, and then give myself a little extra time before getting dressed so that way it doesn't tend to get onto my clothes.. or at least that is what has been helping me keep it off from my clothes..  Then I'm good to go.. And smelling fresh to top it off!  (:
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
I’m OBSESSED with the scent of this deodorant and how long it lasts! 😍 It’s honestly like a perfume and deodorant in one lol I remember when me and my best friend first started hanging out and when she came out the shower I was like GIRRRRRLLL you smell so good, and the rest is history. Worth the money and is long lasting! Will buy over and over again. Even my boyfriend loves the male degree 😂
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
This is my ultimate favorite deodorant I live in California where it’s always summer time here and this deodorant holds up to this heat it doesn’t wear off like most do the scent intensifies the more it warms up on your skin I love the scent sometimes I don’t even have perfume on and ppl ask me what am I wearing I just laugh and say degree lol
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
This is the best deodorant I've used. It keeps me dry all day. I love the scent sexy intrigue. I have struggled with deodorant before finding this. I would get sweaty under arms , irritation, and/or deodorants wouldn't keep me smelling fresh. Rhis deodorant keeps me smelling fresh and keeps my under arms sweat free all day.
Heather M.
Clanton
I sweat....like guys, I sweat alot...therefore I need a deodorant that's gonna keep me dry, and non-stinky throughout my day. Degree is that deodorant. I have used it for years. This product doesn't leave white residue all over clothing. It keeps you fresh and dry for at least 8 hours before needing to reapply. And the sext intrigue scent smells amazing.
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
I normally use a different brand of deodorant so I was very skeptical of trying something new! The smell alone of this is amazing! It is a strong smell that you can smell throughout the day. I like the way it wears and will most likely buy again!
April B.
Bristol, TN
Great smelling long lasting deodorant! The best at controlling odor for several hours!! And it’s gentle on the skin . The price is pretty reasonable too !! Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a great deodorant!!
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I love this deodorant. Keeps my pits dry which is awesome lol and it smells amazing. I’ve actually had people ask what spray/perfume I was wearing and they were shocked when I said it’s just my deodorant. I don’t use any other kind now.
Michelle G.
Axtell, NE
Ever since degree has 1st come out I have always chosen to use it. The older I get the easier I sweat and I find degree does the job I expect.it to do. It has all different scents and the.price is always affordable.
Liz M.
I’m obsessed with the scent of this deodorant!! I’ve actually been buying this for years and years and won’t buy any other kind. It doesn’t make my skin sting like some other deodorants. It’s gentle and lasts all day.