Degree Women Sexy Intrigue Set Includes 1.6 Anti-perspirant Deodorant & 3 Oz Body Mist

BY DEGREE

Amy M.
Portage, PA
The first time i tried degree motion sense i was hooked. fours years later and I'm still using the degree motion sense and recommending it to friends. the body mist is an added pleasure to keep you smelling sweet throughout the day even when working really hard this deodorant holds up.
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
This deodorant is all that I use daily. I love the feminine smell and the fact that I can go into the gym and not have to reapply. The price is very affordable and the product has never disappointed me. I will continue to purchase this without a doubt!!
Lupe K.
Sacramento, CA
This deodorant was just okay hence the 3 stars. I have to say i liked the smell more in the store. When i use it the smell is just too overwhelming which is okay i guess for someone who is middle school.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
I use nothing but degree for deodorant use because it's the only brand I've tried that will last all day. lots of great scents to choose from as well as various strengths to keep up with active bodies.
Monica H.
I've been using this for over a year and have been pleased with it. It doesn't cake up like some deodorants do after time. It has a pleasant smell that doesn't have the "baby powder" scent.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE
This scent is intoxicating. My fiance loves how I smell just with deodorant lol. It lasts a long time almost the whole day and you don't need as much as other brands
Courtney H.
Union, SC
Degree Deodorant is my favorite. I've been purchasing Degree for years now! Love it. I have tried other deodorants and none of them last as long as degree.
Jessica L.
Brownsville, TX
I have used degree for years but lately I have noticed that I don't feel as protected and confident as before
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
This is one of my favorite deodorants! This not only works great but smells wonderful and last all day šŸ˜
Ericah H.
This will forever be my favorite smelling deodorant. I went to the store once and couldn't find it anywhere. For awhile I was freaking out thinking they had stopped selling it, but thankfully I finally found it again. It smells clean, but very feminine. It's not a bad price either. I hope they never stop selling this scent!