Degree Women Sexy Intrigue Set Includes 1.6 Anti-perspirant Deodorant & 3 Oz Body Mist

BY DEGREE

Ericah H.
This will forever be my favorite smelling deodorant. I went to the store once and couldn't find it anywhere. For awhile I was freaking out thinking they had stopped selling it, but thankfully I finally found it again. It smells clean, but very feminine. It's not a bad price either. I hope they never stop selling this scent!
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
I really like the scent of this deodorant. it doesn't over power perfume either and make you smell like you've hit the sample counter and tried on 4 different scents like others I've used. it lasts a long time even at the gym, it doesn't necessarily keep my armpits desert dry during activities, but there is no foul odor ever!
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is the one scent from Degree that I actually like. It smells much more mature than most of their way to potent girly floral scents. It goes on easy and rarely causes problems. It makes you smell good without feeling sticky. And the most important part, you'll stay dry all day long!
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
This deodorant is all that I use daily. I love the feminine smell and the fact that I can go into the gym and not have to reapply. The price is very affordable and the product has never disappointed me. I will continue to purchase this without a doubt!!
Stacey T.
Denver, CO
By far my most favorite scent from any of the deodorant brands. It is very effective in reducing body sweat. This product is my favorite and I only wear this scent and brand. Absolutely meet my expectations and will always recommend to friends
Staci B.
Works very well at stopping sweat and keeping you fresh most of the day. The debts are awesome, not to mention 1 container last a longtime. the price is comparable with other brands and makes it an added plus to use.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
The first time i tried degree motion sense i was hooked. fours years later and I'm still using the degree motion sense and recommending it to friends. the body mist is an added pleasure to keep you smelling sweet throughout the day even when working really hard this deodorant holds up.
Cynthia B.
The intrigue scent seems to really do the trick for me ... while leaving me smell fresh all day long including those hot sticky summer days.... like to buy the double packs get more for my money ... it on sale or coupons for this particular scent but love how it works for me
nakeidra w.
Dallas, TX
I trust this brand of deodorant simply cause my entire family uses this and so do i and this specific scent i just love cause its to my liking and as far as protection it lasts you as long as you need it to and is a great brand
Kody R.
Omaha, NE
This scent is intoxicating. My fiance loves how I smell just with deodorant lol. It lasts a long time almost the whole day and you don't need as much as other brands