BY DEGREE

New Scent 48h Freshness Motion Activated Freshness 2 Invisible Solid 3 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Degree Women Expert Protection with MotionSensebr The only anti-perspirant scientifically formulated to stay ahead of perspiration to keep you fresher when you move. Stay Fresher Longer with MotionSensebr Microencapsulated fragrance technology that gives an instant release of freshness when you move. 1-866-DEGREE1 see more...

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This smells absolutely horrible. I thought it would smell like flowers but instead it smells like grass. I regret buying it.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I like this product. It keeps you smelling fresh. Not as long as 48 hours but it still works.
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
I've used this product and I did feel it meet up to what it states about staying fresh longer. I had to reapply and it did not keep me as dry as i thought it would have
Diana M.
Diana M.
Albion, MI
I love how long lasting this it is, not so sure it's 48 hours but it's more than 10 for sure. I also love the smell.
Sayona O.
Sayona O.
Yuma, AZ
I love this stuff! I'm not quite sure if it lasts a full 48 hours for me bc i live in Arizona and it gets so extremely hot here but it does help to keep me fresh longer than other antiperspirants.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
This deodorant keeps you smelling fresh for a long time. Not exactly for 48 hours but for a long time. It doesn't stain my shirts at all which is a plus. But if you do sweat a lot it does come of after a while. It does not keep you as dry as you think.