BY DEGREE

New Scent 48h Freshness Motion Activated Freshness 2 Invisible Solid 3 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Degree Women Expert Protection with MotionSensebr The only anti-perspirant scientifically formulated to stay ahead of perspiration to keep you fresher when you move. Stay Fresher Longer with MotionSensebr Microencapsulated fragrance technology that gives an instant release of freshness when you move. 1-866-DEGREE1 see more...

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have always been a fan of Degree when it comes to my deoderant. I however prefered a certain type of packaging that Degree only used for a short period of time and then did away with. Also a scent that I prefered that was actually meant for men that was also done away with. But still Degree is the only deoderant that I can apply once and feel like I have all day protection. So I was happy when I got this one in the mail and it was a scent that I can enjoy. Just hope it sticks around. Seems every time I find a new scent that I like they get rid of it. I recommend Degree above all deoderants and MotionSense is a nice scent. Because I do not to smell like powder which is why I'm so picky about my scents. This one is very nice and I think this will be the scent that I use from now on.

Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love the motion sense line. It’s all I’ve used for years. This is my second favorite behind sexy intrigue. I buy these at Walmart for only a few dollars. Very gentle and very light scented. I was using competitor brands the years before but I found they weren’t lasting or working so well, so I switched to this. This is one of the ONLY beauty/health products I have used for years without questioning if there is better because in my experience this is best.
Samantha J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my everyday, go to deodorant. It lasts all day and leaves my skin soft. The daisy scent is my favorite because its light and fresh and I like that when I get active I can smell it. I purchase this about every month or so and will continue to do so.
Tinkki E.
This deodorant I can rave on and on about I was a Secret deodorant user for many years until I discovered degree motionsense because I am a mechanic I move my arms a lot work outside in the weather element and the degree motionsense keeps me dry and I have no odor so this is my go-to deodorant for life
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
I have been using degree for several years now and I can't imagine switching. It's very easy to find in any CVS or Walmart so you never have to worry about not being able to find it. Highly recommend for anyone who is busy on the go but does not want an over powering scent like most deodorants can have.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I've never really noticed that this MotionSense stuff actually works or helps, but it's an okay deodorant. I like the scent and it doesn't usually show or transfer on to clothing. I've purchased this quite a bit. I like to change it up though and usually buy whichever deodorant is on sale when I need it.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I think this Degree Motion Sense does a great job, just like the rest of the Degree products. However I expected it to do slightly more than the regular invisible solid. However I really couldn't tell a difference between it and any of the other deodorants degree makes.
Alyssa K.
I really like this. I’ve had trouble finding deodorants that work for me. I like to be able to tell they are working and I can definitely tell when this is working. It smells wonderful, as well. Well worth the price compared to other deodorants.
Tiffany P.
I love the smell of the deodorant! It also lasts for 12 or more hours. The best thing about this deodorant is, that when you begin yo sweat, instead of smelling like Body Odor, the scent of the deodorant makes it's fresh scent known.
ALIX F.
I wish this was a 5 star review but I still find white deodorant residue on the edges of my tank tops and after a while it balls up under my arms! It works great but it does get all of my clothes and flakes off after a bit