Degree Women MOTIONSENSE Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Blossoming Orchid, 2.6 oz uploaded by Kristal M.Degree Women MOTIONSENSE Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Blossoming Orchid, 2.6 oz uploaded by Maggie F.Degree Women MOTIONSENSE Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Blossoming Orchid, 2.6 oz uploaded by Nancy C.

BY DEGREE

FeaturesMOTIONSENSETechnology That Responds Directly to Your Body Movement, Releasing Extra Protection When You Move to Help Last Longer Blossoming Orchid Invisible Solid 5 Maintains Superior Motion Activated 48hr Protection Degree for Women Blossoming Orchid invisible solid antiperspirant includes MOTIONSENSE technology to promote strong, all-day protection and freshness. It features a superior 48hr formula that releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, helping to keep you protected for longer. see more...

Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite line from degree. All of the scents smell amazing and a variety to choose from. I'm more partial to fruity smells. This keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day through sweat and hot heat. It does go on clear but can transfer. I need a reliable deodorant to keep up with me and this works!!! For only about $4 bucks this works and last a long time!
Ellie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this deodorant. It smells great and leaves me feeling dry. It does leave white on your clothes so make sure to put it on after you put on a colored shirt. I’d still recommend this to anyone looking for a solid deodorant.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Finally a deodorant I love! I have been through so many it's not even funny! This has a great scent, that continues all day long. It isn't an overpowering smell either, a nice floral scent. It hasn't transferred on my clothing that I've noticed and really keeps down the sweat. Very good product, I will definitely keep purchasing!
Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
Degree is a great brand with a variety of types and scents of deodorant. This invisible solid is my favorite type of deodorant. It goes on smoothe and leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is pleasant. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Mariah P.
Lithonia, GA
I love degree motion sense. It’s the best deodorant for my needs. I wouldn’t call it invisible though because it is not black dress friendly lol. The blossoming orchid scent is really nice and the smell lasts all day even if you’re pretty active.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is the best deodorant I have ever used. I work a very manual physical job in very hot conditions,and this deodorant is a life saver. It really keeps up and I don't ever have to worry about sweating.
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
 I will generally go towards the motionsense ones. I think they were great, but in other seasons rather than summer. I live in Las Vegas so it gets super hot out here and this doesn't particularly work as well as it does in fall, winter, and spring. Still a great deodorant though. Now I just need to find one that works in Vegas summers. Does work in summer and other places that aren't as hot though. Lived in California for a while and it worked great.
Denise D.
I love this deodorant, it’s my go-to everyday. I do find that I have to reapply after a few hours because it doesn’t mix well with sweat. It doesn’t stink per say, but it’s not the original smell. Other than that. It’s a good one
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I love the smell and it literally smells every time you move I have even gotten compliments because people think its my lotion that smells this awesome, but its the deodorant! It last all day.
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
I’ve used this before, and I really didn’t see a difference in this and regular deodorant. It was a bit more pricey than the regular deodorants too. These may work for some people, but they didn’t seem to have a different affect on me

Amazon