BY UNILEVER

• Degree Fresh Energy antiperspirant dry spray with MOTIONSENSE® protection - radiating bright bursts of lily of the valley and tiare flower.
  • Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel with no visible residue
  • Provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection
  • A new way to get superior protection
  • Includes MOTIONSENSE® technology, designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it protects

• The rexonas are good, but this one especially, I have not...1 Answers
  • The rexonas are good, but this one especially, I have not...1 Answers
  • Is it really dry. How does it feel on your skin when you ...1 Answers
Christy A.
I live in Arizona where it's hot and not so hot all year round. I've always loved angry because when I swept the deodorant starts to smell stronger. But I absolutely love the spray and the sense are amazing. Will always recommend
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ammmmazing! Absolutely awesome! If you haven't tried it yet then you need to leave your house now and go buy it! Super effective especially at those moments you have regular stick deodorant on and it just stops working. I live in South Texas and sometimes the heat will just keep deodorant from working... but this combats that instantly!
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This spray deodorant is awesome. I already repurchased. It smells wonderful. It keeps me dry for a nice length of time and it is always DRY. Throw all the old wet chalky sprays away and get this!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was excited to try this product, but I do not think that I would get it again. The scent is nice, and it lasts all day. It even lasts through a shower. I wouldn't say that odor protection is 48 hours, but it is close. It helps that the scen sticks to your clothes. Sweat protection is a little better than stick deodorants. It can keep me dry, but I can sweat through it. What I dislike is that you can't reapply it without taking your shirt off, since it is a spray and kicks up a lot of product in the air. Which I also hate breathing in. I find it gross and the idea of deodorant in my lungs is even more gross. There are pros and cons to this product, but the cons outway the pros. It is a good product but inconvenient.

I did receive this product free from Inluenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the idea of a spray deodorant. I love the design of the bottle. It works really well. The only thing I really don't like it's the fragrance. It smells like an old lady and is very strong. I find that I usually end of wearing my traditional deodorant because I don't want it to mix with my perfume and ruin it. I like to spray it under my breasts because they are on the larger side and it's so convenient! I would recommend making sure the scent is okay with you before purchasing but other then that it's pretty awesome.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
This was actually sent to me complimentary in my first VoxBox and I actually really, really like it!! It's easy to spray on and smells really great and fresh. (Actually lingers throughout the day and smells nice.) Best part is it does what it says- keeps you super dry! I have a baby so work up a lot of random sweats and it's truly kept me feeling fresh. I have been buying Toms because it's natural, but will probably keep on buying after this.

*Received complimentary to test*
Delaila C.
Bronx, NY
I haven't used a spray deodorant in years and I think I'm making the switch back. Only after a couple of days using Degree MotionSense Dry Spray I love that it last all day and keeps me dry for hours. I couldn't find a product that helped the wetness. This has been great. The smell is a bit overbearing but smells wonderful. I will be officially adding this product to my beauty regimen. Oh forgot to mention absolutely no white residue left behind so don't worry about black garments getting stained.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I was having problems with ingrown hairs and sensitivity to spray deodorants. My doctor also advised my daughter and I to never use stick or roll on deodorant because it clogs up pores and causes problems so for the last few years we have stuck solely to spays. The scent was so strong that we couldn't stand to spray them in the bathroom because it was so small. I tried this deodorant for the first time 3 months ago and have only gone through a full bottle and just started last week on my 2nd. This stuff lasts forever AND the scent won't choke you up when you spray it.. It isn't nearly as messy as the regular spray and while the cost is a bit more for the differences in this and the regular spray it is well worth it. Even working outside in the yard and bathing dogs didn't cause any break through odors like it did with regular spray. This will be my go to from here forward!
Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was always curious about these spray deodorant because I do not like using solids due to my almost fully black wardrobe turning white. (Deodorant Stains) So, once I tried this, I really liked the scent. It is a soft spray and dries right away! The only thing that I don't like is that I have to reapply it 2 or 3 more times a day but I blame that on myself because I usually have to apply regular deodorant the same amount of times. I sweat more than usual, so I'm sure it is not the deodorant, but me. Overall, I really liked it and would purchase it again!
The-Exercist E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Once you catch the scent of this deodorant, it's painfully obvious that it's a spray. It's overpowering and has that aerosol smell that manufacturers still can't get rid of. I've used this several times and it has always either sent me into a coughing fit or gotten the strong scent stuck in my mouth for hours. But even getting past that, this deodorant isn't at all effective. After applying it this morning, I needed to reapply a different antiperspirant by the afternoon. No way does this last 48 hours!
Sarah E.
I've never tried a antiperspirant spray before.. How does it compare to regular deodorants in terms of how long it lasts?
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it really dry. How does it feel on your skin when you spray it?
Glory A.
Miami, Florida
The rexonas are good, but this one especially, I have not used. someone who has used to tell me whether it is good or not? .
Glory A.