Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantUnilever
Degree Women MOTIONSENSE Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Degree® Women MOTIONSENSE® Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant

by Unilever

• Degree Fresh Energy antiperspirant dry spray with MOTIONSENSE® protection - radiating bright bursts of lily of the valley and tiare flower.
  • Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel with no visible residue
  • Provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection
  • A new way to get superior protection
  • Includes MOTIONSENSE® technology, designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it protects

Has anyone used Degree Motion sense Dry spray Degree® Women MOTIONSENSE® Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant ? It has got to be one of my favorites. Lasts awhile and smells great!
The rexonas are good, but this one especially, I have not used. someone who has used to tell me whether it is good or not? .
Start your review of Degree® Women MOTIONSENSE® Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Debra P.
Azusa, CA
I'm not a fan of spray deodorants in general, mostly because they are cold when applied. Perhaps this sample should have launched in the warmer months. The smell is good and it did keep me dry and order free, so for that I'll give it a thumbs up. It's very convenient to keep in my gym bag but I do wish it had a locking twist top of some sort.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Hope W.
Dora, AL
I decided to try this deodorant for a couple of days before I reviewed it. I love it! It sprays on dry and lasts for 48 hrs. It's a great product! I was very skeptical at first but I'm impressed! *I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.*
Stephanie E.
Bronx, NY
Degree® Women MOTIONSENSE® Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Stephanie E.
I love this deodorant it doesn’t dirt my clothes and it doesn’t make me sweat 😓 just love itDegree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant
Marilyn  G.
Westmorland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I have been using degree woman spray deodorant for a year or two, and I really like it. It doesn't irritate my armpits, and a keeps me smelling good every time I'm working out. And I love that it is lightweight and it doesn't stain my clothes.
Sara P.
Toledo, OH
First time trying spray deodorant and I wasn't sure at first- I might have gotten a bad bottle but it hardly sprays out- I will shake it like crazy, hold it every angle, and even tried clearing the hole where it sprays- just doesn't work for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
lex R.
I love this product! it stays on for days. it is like stick deodorant but better. only think is the strong fumes. but other than that it is amazing. i use it everyday. And already recommended to friends!
Courtney G.
Morse, LA
I love spray deodorant compared to stick. But unfortunately, this particular one doesn’t seem to last very long. I feel like I gotta keep reapplying.
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,217 reviews
I am not a fan of this Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray Deodorant... From the awfully strong scent to the way it holds up throughout the day (spoiler alert: it doesn’t), I was disappointed in the performance of this product from start to finish. It left white marks on my clothes, it left a fumigating cloud of fragrance in my bathroom, and it didn’t stop the sweat at all. Oh, not to mention how expensive it is,... There are way more affordable and better options out there. Sorry Degree, this spray isn’t a winner for me.
Chelsea M.
Williamsport, PA
I love the way this dry spray feels! It leaves my skin soft and doesnt irritate it even right after shaving. It says 48 hour protection but for me it maybe last 12 hours and that's with normal daily activities. I love the smell and for and doesnt leave a sticky residue.
Esther K.
Passaic , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This spray deodorant is awesome. I already repurchased. It smells wonderful. It keeps me dry for a nice length of time and it is always DRY. Throw all the old wet chalky sprays away and get this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...