BY DEGREE

New Improved Protection 48HR Protection 5 Invisible Solid 6 Motion Activated Freshness Degree Women Expert Protection with MotionSensebr The only anti-perspirant scientifically formulated to stay ahead of perspiration to keep you fresher when you move. Stay Fresher Longer with MotionSensebr Microencapsulated fragrance technology that gives an instant release of freshness when you move. Do more with MotionSense, a new technology that responds directly to your body movement, the more you move, the more it protects. 1-866-DEGREE1 see more...

• I absolutely love the sexy intrigue. can anybody tell me if all of ...2 Answers
  • I started using this product so far so good....but I switch back an...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone has tried this deodorant and if it really...2 Answers
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Since having my 2 kids I have had a hard time finding deodorants that keep me dry and smelling fresh. It took me awhile but I finally found it. Degree Motionsense keeps me dry and oder free. The light scent is not overpowering just enough.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Centreville, VA
This deodorant is fantastic! The MotionSense 'Technology' is actually legit. I could smell my deodorant all day long. How crazy is that? I do wish the scents were a little more perfume like instead of baby powder/deodorant.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Love this deodorant. It does not leave white spots under your armpits like some other deodorants. Comes in nice scents and does it's job to keeps you smelling well and keeping you dry.

Would definitely recommend to others.
Ellyse E.
Ellyse E.
Independence, OR
Smells so great. It goes on well, will no white marks. The best part is, it actually works. No more sweat stains after using this product. I switched to it about 4 months ago and have loved it ever since.
Shellalissia J.
Shellalissia J.
Newport, WA
Its not usual to find something that works for me. I sweat a crazy amount and degree motion sense worked wonders. not to mention it smells amazing. I definitely recommend!
Trista W.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Degree is the only deodorant I can feel 100% comfortable going out and about in this Texas heat! They have incredible scents too.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Love the delicate balance of scent and power. It does not leave a heavy residue on your arm, but watch how you put on t shirts.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Kunkletown, PA
FAVORITE OF ALL TIME
this deodorant is definitely my go to. I used to use secret clinical strength, which is very pricey and doesnt work all that well.This deodorant is unlike any other- doesn't leave white marks and doesnt wear down. The scent lingers throughout the day, which is something I absolutely love.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I have airways turned to degree when i need a deodorant i know works fir me. With this when you sweat it sends off a very aromatic scent. I love it when i know i smell good even in the toughest workout im dry and always smell great!
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I love a good long lasting deodorant and this is one of them! The smell is awesome reminds me of a pina colada lol it's a motion sense deodorant so the more you move the more it works and protecting which I love! I'm very active and it's last me all day!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I was wondering if anyone has tried this deodorant and if it really keep you dry. Can you please tell me? Maybe suggest a good deodorant if not. Thanks
Sara R.
Sara R.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely love the sexy intrigue. can anybody tell me if all of the motionsense deodorant work as well as the other and if this scent is a good fresh smell?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Austin, MN
I started using this product so far so good....but I switch back and forth with my current brand any suggestion if its ok or should I just stick to one brand?