BY DEGREE

Invisible Solid 48HR Guaranteed Protection see more...

• I decided to try degree motion sense. How long would you ...3 Answers
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
No one likes t ok be "the stinky" one so always use deodorant! And w hb ile your at it make it Degree. It's tough and lasts all day and have many different formulas and scents. Stick, gel or spray. Whatever your preference they have it. Do you like tropical scents? They have that. Need clinical strength? They got ya covered. Going to wear a black dress and dont want the white smudge? They've got ya covered there too!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
I have a hard time finding a deodorent that works for a long period of time. I live in Philadelphia & it can get to be over 105 degrees during the hot summer months, so odor control is essential. I usually buy clinical products because they work the best for me, but they are expensive! I received Degree Motionsense Berry Cool in my FREE Crowdkit from Crowdtap & had to try it... Welllp; I love it. It keeps me feeling dry & smelling great all day, without having to reapply it. I kept dry allday & the creamy texture made my skin smooth! I love all the scented varieties & the price is just right for my budget. Berry Cool has a beautiful floral scent to it with sweet berry undertones & subtle hints of Mint that come through. It's just refreshing.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this deodorant! It goes on clear, doesn’t leave white residue on my clothing and it smells amazing. It also definitely protects you from bad body odor and it feels freeing in that way. I don’t need to worry about stinking at all when using this.
Kayla W.
I love these Degree MotionSense deodorants! I have tried a few of the different scents and berry cool was pretty good. It wasn't my personal favorite smell out of all the other scents, but it definitely wasn't the worse smelling deodorant. If you like berry scented things, I think you will enjoy this. I think these deodorants work really well, especially for the price.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
I normally use fresh or powder scented deodorant, but I got this berry cool from Crowdtap to test out. I love degree, but was not the biggest fan of the scent. It reminded me of when I was in middle school and everything I wore was fruity. As an adult, I like more fresh, clean scents. As a deodorant, it's great! Keeps me dry all day!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This is my first time to try Degree deodorant for women. I was skeptical at first because of the scent I always prefer minimal scent when it comes to deodorant. But to my surprise the smell is not that bad it is gentle and not very strong. I also like that it is an anti perspirant and it actually works, and free from odor
Karen D.
Katy, TX
I have been using this for over 5 years now! Love the product love the scent and only have to apply once in the morning and I’m good to go for the rest of the day
Jade S.
I love this deodorant. I usually use dove, but it's way too soft and just wipes off too easily. This smells great, and lazy throughout the day. I'm a huge fan of powdered deodorants. Would definitely buy again.
Amanda E.
Knoxville
This is my first time using Degree for deodorant. I actually like it a lot! And it is not as expensive as Dove. It works really great and I can always still smell it by the end of the day!!
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
This is gonna sound so weird. But I use this on my under arm and my private area after shaving. Keeps my from getting razor burn or ingrown hairs because I’m really prone to them.
Amber H.
E Greenville, PA
I decided to try degree motion sense. How long would you say the deodorant lasts for in a day?